Spiders in the Leaf

Author's Note:I don't own any of these characters just exploring my creative freedom. This story is just something I thought of while reading through some fanfics. This story is partly inspired by Last of the spider clan by frivolousthoughts. His story is awesome you should check it out. Wish it was continued maybe I should adopt it. But that's another idea for another day. So let's watch what Peter and Miles do here.

New York 8:00PM

We start our story with our heroes being slammed into the wall by metal tentacles. "No need to be so cranky Otto!" Miles said as he venom shocked the tentacles and got Peter out. "Miles you take out Max, Brock and Otto I will take Aleksei, Gargan and Adrian." Peter said switching to the spider armor mark 4. "Gotcha!" Miles said as he venom punched Venom(Yes Eddie Brock is venom i am making assumptions for Spiderman-2 i will edit this story later after the game comes out) flipped over Otto and Absorbed Electro's electricity.  He then used a venom blast as all three of them closed in on him. Meanwhile using the spider armor mark 4 Peter grabbed the Vulture with his webs and threw him at The Scropion hen he grabbed rhino by his horns and threw him at Miles who Venom punched him on the jaw.

Side note: The spider armor mark 4 has made Peter stronger in the comics. And two I am gonna let him use his different suits because it allows fore him to do more crazy shit.

Rhino got up and charged at Peter while he was fighting scorpion and slammed him against the wall. Peter switched to the electric insulated suit to hit him with some electric punches. Then he switched to spider armor mark 4 grabbed scorpion by his tail and threw him at Rhino. Meanwhile Miles miles took out one of Otto's arms and threw them at Venom. He then webzipped at electro absorbing more energy and venom punched him at Venom causing both of them to get venom stunned. While this fight was ensuing the fabric o the multiverse was being damaged as a wormhole appeared that sucked all the combatants into it. Both Spidermen tried to hold on using webs but failed an were transported to a different universe.

Outskirts ofKonohagakure No Sato 10th October 7:00 PM

The villains were transported to different parts of this world but our heroes both landed in The forest surrounding village hidden in the leaves. "Of all the days to have eaten at Mick's." Peter groaned. "You can say that again Pete." Miles replied getting up. Peter than raised his mask to puke as it was very disorienting and dizzying to go through a portal between the universes. "This type of reaction is to be expected." A women dressed in a red suit and wearing scarlet glasses said. Miles got int a fighting stance as he asked "Who are you lady?" While Peter finished puking and turned around. "I mean no harm to you Mr. Morales I am Julia carpenter but you can call me Madame Webb. You have been brought here by forces beyond your comprehension the great weaver has sent you here to strengthen the threads of the web of life here." She said.

"Who is this 'great weaver'?" Peter asked. "The great weaver weaves the threads of life the very thing that gives every spider totem their power. It gives powers to every single spiderman in the multiverse. The thread of life spans every universe that has a spiderman. This universe is unique because there is a whole clan of the wielders of spider totem but the web of life has weakened here causing them to die out. Only three remain, Benjamin Parker, Richard Parker and the infant Peter Parker." She explained. "So the multiverse is real! Stark owes me a million dollar now. But back on point why are we here? Why did the weaver send us here?" Peter asks. "Because the weaver sees potential in this version of Peter Parker and wants you to help prepare him. You will be here for an indefinite amount of time but your aging will be suspended and your universe frozen in time until your return this boy will be key in the future goals for the weaver." She said. "And what if we refuse?" Miles asked. "I am afraid you have no choice in the matter but I can tell you one thing this boy can be the saviour of the multiverse. There is a impending threat from the inheritors, a family of totemic hunters that hunt down totemic wielders to fuel their life force and we want to prepare . We have already warned all spidermen in the multiverse but we chose you to train this one. This one has potential to be the most powerful wielder of the spider totem due to the nature of this world but tonight Richard Parker and Benjamin Parker will die and the boy will be alone with his aunt. We need you to train him because you are the best help we have." She explained. "Why did you bring the sinister six here?" Peter asked. "For motivation." She replied with a smirk and disappeared. "That couldn't have been any more vague." Peter said. "Yeah it really couldn't have." Miles replied. Then they heard a monstrous roar coming from the village and saw a giant nine tailed fox rampaging.

"Just when I thought things couldn't get any wierder now we have to deal with this!" Peter said. They saw many masked men in black uniforms travelling towards the village and decided to follow them. And there they saw some of the most incredible things ever. People were harnessing elements throwing firealls making water dragons and a guy literally turned his bo-staff into a huge ass stick. "Things keep getting wierder don't they. "

To Be continued.....