Finally- chapter 15

Helloooooo, sorry for the super long wait but hopefully this will be worth it because finally 15 chapters in you guys are getting smut ;) hope you guys like this and I can't wait for all of the emotional turmoil to comeeeeee.

"Y/n I think you've turned me soft" at this moment Lesso looked away and towards the floor. Well, you weren't expecting this: Lesso having feelings for you? That was one thing but an emotional display like this. This was definitely not the Lesso everyone else knew and described .

What did you say to that? You needed an answer that would let Lesso know you felt the same but this was wrong, so very wrong. You felt like eve, reaching towards the apple, so appealing and tempting yet laced with sin. You were afraid if you have too much emotion then Lesso would become uncomfortable. She was fragile, just not in the usual ways.

However, you did know that there was one thing you could do. One thing that would communicate beyond words ever could.

Pulling your hand away from the keys, you grabbed Lessos hands in yours and as you did you felt her racing heartbeat as your fingers pressed against her pulse point. You held both of her hands and stared at her, she still refused to look at your face yet you could still see some feeling in her eyes.

Was that, fear? From Lesso?  No it couldn't be. The red head's chest rose and dipped at a fast pace, she was almost hyperventilating. You didn't know but Lesso was waiting for you to let her down slowly, tell her you could never be attracted to her and then leave and probably report her to Dovey.

You dropped her hands, that scared her and the braced herself for your next words. But no words were given as she felt you grab her face and press your red lips against hers, leaving an imprint of your lipstick on her lips. It was a small kiss but it was sweet and then she looked at you as she realised what it meaned; that her feelings were returned.

Finally Lesso looked on your eyes, her fear was replaced with a look of desperate desire as she grabbed your waist and kissed you back hungrily. You knew this was wrong but knowing that just made your lust for her grow as you threw your hands around her neck. The warmth of her hands burned into your waist, holding onto for dear life, afraid she would lose you in the moment. You grabbed her hair which elicited a moan from the redhead, the sound of this intensified the warmth between your legs.

During this you were both in such a state neither of you seemed to have any sense of space as you would here the sound of random keys being leaned against or pressed under moving limbs. The constraint of being sat on the piano bench was frustrating Lesso as she slipped off of it before picking you up. To help her with your weight, your legs wrapped around her waist and she began to kiss you again as her carried you across the room. Turning around, she pushed the door open with her back as she began to suck on your neck, leaving behind red marks, you groaned into her touch.

Her bedroom had a dark ambience like the other room, there were various glowing candelabras about, some mounted on the wall and some on the dark oak dresses in the corner. The walls were a blood red colour, the ceilings, floors and door frame were black like the chandelier.

She threw you on her bed that was dressed in black silk before sitting next to you. Your hungry kissing resumed, fuelled by passion, lust and the anticipation of the last few weeks. You could feel a heat in between your legs and you were becoming desperate for her touch.

Moaning as she began to kiss hard on your jawbone, you made work of her shirt buttons, you needed her and you didn't want to wait. Lesso wasn't in a patient mood either and before you knew it she had used her finger glow, you were completely naked whilst Lesso had only lost her shirt.

The dean stopped and looked over your body, her eyes enjoying everything she saw. You felt a little self conscious but that emotion was mixed with endless desire.
"Your so beautiful y/n" she told you, not giving you a chance to reply she pushed you down onto her bed and straddled your waist.