Prologue: Idols, Huh?

Shikanoin Heizou wasn't someone who would be too into idols. He's a detective, and he's more into solving cases and such. It's really just people singing and dancing, anyway, so he doesn't feel to attracted to it.

Pushing that aside for a bit, Heizou would like to take a few walks around Inazuma City if he doesn't have any work to do. His walks wouldn't be too interesting, other than bumping into a few people, greeting them, or just having a chat with them.

However, things just got interesting as he randomly bumps into a girl. "Ah! Sorry, sorry!" He apologizes, waving his hands over in the air. The girl looked around, and Heizou immediately could tell who that little shit is.

It's Toyama Azuki, a girl Heizou kept bumping into somehow. The first time he met her, he was reading a book on a tree, when suddenly she decided to crash into that tree, making the detective fall onto the ground. He was alright, but Azuki wasn't. She literally got injured just like that. What a pain in the ass.

But that's alright! Because they managed to work things out in the end, and now they're kind of acquaintances. "Oh! No no no!!! It's fine, really!" Azuki responded, turning to face Heizou. Once she did, however, her eyes go wide. "OH MY ARCHONS?! Ahaha!!! Detective Shikanoin! I didn't know it was you!"

"Yeah, hi. What are you doing here?" Heizou asked. Azuki didn't said anything, her expression falling to a blank one as she pointed over to the big screen in front of the two. Heizou looked up.

And his eyes go a bit wide.

There on the screen, was four men. A red haired one, a dark blue haired one, a brown fading to orange-ish(?) haired one, and- Wait, a fucking ginger?!

The four then sang a song, dancing to the music. The crowd goes wild, including Azuki, but excluding Heizou. Heizou was just infatuated by the group's performance.

It has some....naughty vibes. He can tell that the lyrics were pretty horny in a way too. But that's not the point.

The group's performance was...majestic, and attracting in a way. Heizou couldn't even take his eyes off of the screen. Azuki noticed this, and decided to call out his name to him.

"Detective Shikanoin Heizou~?" Heizou did hear it, he just decided to keep watching the performance. After a few seconds, he only spoke out a question.

"Who are they?"

"H-huh?! You don't know who they are?! How uncultured!" Azuki protested, lightly bonking Heizou in the head. "Ack-! Uncultured? I really have never heard of them ever in my life, mind you." Heizou replied, rubbing his head with one of his hands.

"Hmph! Anyways, those guys are DCKZ, and idol group. They're pretty popular in Tevyat. Oh! And their songs are bangers! Like, the song you just listened to is just soooo sexy, don't you think?" Azuki rambled.

Heizou listened to every word the girl said, nodding along to all of them, before snapping his fingers. "Alright! I get it now, thanks for the explanation, Toyama."

Azuki nods. "No problem! If you're interested enough, why not look all over idol culture in Tevyat on the internet? Idol culture may be unhinged, but if you ignore those parts, you'll find cool idols from all around Tevyat~! ☆"

Heizou chuckles, before nodding to Azuki's suggestion and explanation. "Alright then. I'll be sure to do that. Once again, thank you Toyama." "No big deal! If you need some help with getting into stuff like this, then try looking through videos on Genshintube!" Azuki suggests, before walking away, not forgetting to bid farewell to the detective.
———
And that's what he did.

He went through Genshintube.

It was nighttime, and since he doesn't have any cases to solve at the moment, he decided to take the time to turn on his laptop, go onto Genshintube, and search up some videos from Tevyat's idols.

He came across so many interesting ones, and the more videos he watched, the more he feels like he's falling into the rabbit hole. After watching so many videos, Heizou decided to scroll through the search results a little bit more before he called it a night.

However, a video catches his eyes.

"...'The Wind Blows For You' by '4NEMO'...?" Heizou mutters, clicking on the video to watch it. He swore to himself that'll be the last video for tonight.

But Archons...was he so wrong.

The music video was just so peaceful, and the music was gentle, and the voices mixed together perfectly. In the music video, there was this dark blue haired boy with teal highlights on his hair, a dark green haired boy with green highlights on his hair, a blonde boy that had his hair braided, and a boy with a red streak on his hair, and damn, does he look so fucking fine.

Heizou couldn't take his eyes off of the video, and once it was done, he nearly choked on his drink. "Ah...It's done." He muttered. The detective stared at his laptop screen for just a moment, before turning it off for the night.

However, he then turned on his phone and went on Tevyat Tweets for more stuff with that group. However, once he got the search results, he was only left with shook.

"...The group disbanded?!"
———
Omg hi guys

First time writing a full on genshin fic that is NOT a chatfic fuck yeah

And yes things will get a little bit shippy in this fic so beware *heart hands emoji*

Ok bye for now :)