- the perfect dinner!

——'london bridge is falling down'

"OH NO! TOO MUCH!" wanda screamed after she had pointed her finger at the chicken, which was now over—cooked

"OH NO! TOO MUCH!" wanda screamed after she had pointed her finger at the chicken, which was now over—cooked. she tried to reverse what she did and suddenly there was a basket with eggs standing on the counter. "oh no! not enough!" wanda exclaimed.

"i really could use your help, evi" she said turning to her sister who was dancing around the kitchen. "what are you even doing?"

"i'm imagining" evi repeated stepping next to the woman

"and what exactly?"

"your life" evi shrugged "doesn't seem to be happening much as a housewife"

"really funny" wanda crossed her arms as she looked at her sister unamused

"okay, what should i do?"

"here, you can take care of the pots"

a few seconds later there is a mess in the kitchen. wanda shouldn't have left evi to deal with the pots that were now bubbling over. a few mixing bowls were spilling and wanda reached for the recipe cards in panic.

"i have the feeling this is not going well" evi exclaimed worryingly while she watched wanda flipping through the cards.

"what do we do next? what was the main course again? steak, steak, steak—?"

"—diane?" evi helped

"—diane!" wanda repeated a bit too loud, which alerted the guests and vision in the other room.

"ah, yes, that would be the missus summoning me" evi could hear vision exclaim.

"she calls you diane?" mrs hart asked

"a little nickname she has for me" he badly excused "coming... fred!"

just a second after, vision stepped through the swinging kitchen door. evi had already waited for him to enter, but wanda didn't and because she was suddenly exposed to the harts, she send the lobster flying through the window.

"how can i be of assistance?" vision asked throwing a skeptical look in evi's direction, who was still trying to stop the pots from bubbling over

"the chicken is no longer a chicken and the lobsters just flew the coop. the steak is the last one standing" she stopped to look at the recipe "it says here i could cut down the prep time with a meat tenderizer"

"that sounds like an excellent plan— where is the meat tenderizer?"

"i'm looking at him" wanda joked and handed vision a mallet.

"hoo hoo in there!" mrs hart called before she opened the blinds once again. wanda reacted faster than evi could blink and closed the blinds again. "hoo hoo back to you!" she called