Pyaar hamein kis mod pe le aaya

It seemed like such a brilliant idea when Anuj suggested her. They hadn't been able to have any alone time since their honeymoon, when Anuj took her to the Seychelles, which was brilliant. However, since then, eight months had passed, and the lack of privacy was taking its toll on their marriage. Though Anuj would not say anything, she could read it in his face. They still had sex, but she was always dragged into drama by Mr Shah, his wife, Baa, and Rakhi Dave; then there were Bapuji's heart complications or Kinjal's codependency on her, making her stay at the Shahs for longer than necessary. Also, Choti required them 24 hours a day, and so there was always someone or something needing her attention, both night and day. Thus, sex had become more of a routine. They tried romance in the office, but they were caught with each other at work far too frequently. As a result, Anu implemented the "no romance in the office" rule, which she had grown to regret as much as Anuj.

To find some "us" time, Anuj devised a brilliant plan: they would each leave the office under the guise of a bogus meeting on their agenda, and then book a room at the ITC Narmada across the city under a false name, where they would meet for a couple of hours and spend quality time before returning to work, feeling more rejuvenated than before.

It had been going so well, and Anu was reminded of the clandestine days of their relationship when they couldn't get enough of each other. Once, Anuj had to climb down four floors of her apartment building from her balcony to avoid getting caught in her room by Samar at 2 am.

Everyone around them had noticed changes in their behaviour, and Anu would have to wear a high neck and long sleeves in the scorching heat of Ahmedabad, resulting in weird looks from everyone. Life has just started working out fine. She has started creating boundaries with the Shahs, and they have been spending more time with the apple of their eye, Choti; they were even planning a trip to Bhuj, Anuj's ancestral home. Even though running a successful business and what felt like an even busier home had strained their marriage, this new adventure had them communicating more intimately, and sexual intimacy made her feel more loved than ever before.

The thoughts of the previous day made her blush, and she wondered if it was too late to ask GK to watch Choti because they would be late. They could leave the office early under the guise of meeting with a marketing firm in charge of their new product's ATL activities and continue their secret adventure. She could then have her husband to herself for a few hours of sex, finally concluding with a lazy, laid-back romantic dinner in their hotel room.

Anu was about to pick up the phone when she heard a commotion outside her door, followed closely by shouting. She looked up, although she was not able to see anything since she had closed the blinds after returning from a meeting. Anu quickly stood up and rushed towards her door; when she looked outside, she saw a crowd of people standing in the doorway of her husband's office, the door wide open, and noises coming from within. She quickly rushed over, and when people noticed her, they swiftly parted so that she might pass.

What greeted her was totally unexpected. Her husband and Toshu were arguing in the middle of Anuj's office. Or, more accurately, Toshu was holding Anuj's shirt, pushing him against the wall, and threatening him with brutal violence for an offence he knew Anuj had committed.

"Yaha chal kya raha hai?" Anu asked, with curiosity and anger building inside her.

Both men looked up at her, but Toshu did not let Anuj go, and Anuj did not use the opportunity to rid himself of Toshu. She turned around and ushered all the people away, but as she did, she caught glimpses of Samar standing in the doorway, his beautiful face marred with anger and despise, directed at Anuj, and tears rolling from his eyes.

"Kya kar rahe ho samar tum yaha? Teen ghante main tumhara event hai" she scolded him, walking over to him, but he didn't even look at her when he spat out.