Prologue

Berserk's POV: 

"I told you Brute, I'm not a fucking idiot!" Brat screeched.

"Yes you are! You're a blonde! It's apart of your nature to be an idiot," Brute replied as she placed her arms behind her head and leaned back onto the ugly copper colored banquette. 

   As my sisters were arguing I stared out the window. The place was deserted, completely empty. I haven't seen a car pass by once. It was dark out. The stars glowed in the midnight sky; the sky was the prettiest thing out there, the rest I saw were a bunch of cacti and desert sand. 

   I picked up a golden fry from the tray and bit down on it. It made a loud crunch sound, the exact same sound I'll hear once I crush those stupid superheroes. Powerpuff girls!! Powerpuff girls!!' Those useless people of Townsville are always calling for their damn help, but they won't be able to once me and my sisters destroy them once and for all. 

  I picked up another fry and crushed it in my hands. My sisters were still bickering like pathetic little kindergarteners. 

"God, can you both just shut the hell up!!"  I yelled. Brat and Brute stopped arguing and looked at me. 

"Huh, someone's pissed," Brute said. 

"Ugh, whatever. We don't have time to argue. Remember, we're here for those pesky Powerpuffs. Now get your asses up because we're leaving." 

"But I didn't even finish my shake!" Brat complained. 

"Move so I can get out!" Brute ordered.

   Brute shoved Brat and slid out of the booth, missing Brat's hand by an inch as she exited her seat. Brat landed butt first on the tiled floor, the dark gray hood covering her golden hair and now red face fell down, but Brat quickly pulled it back up. She picked herself up and wiped the dust off her hoodie.

"Stupid bitch," Brat whispered. 

    We all made sure our hoods were up as we left the vacant diner. But as we were about to leave the manager ran up to us, he was also the waiter AND cook, since no one else worked here. "Wait! You forgot to pay!" 

   He was sweating and panting heavily like a dog, he was even wheezing in fact. 

He literally just ran for a few seconds and he's already exhausted? Pathetic. I thought. 

"We ain't paying shit," Brute scowled. 

"Guess you won't...mind..me..calling the..police!" He said, taking deep breathes in between his words. 

  He went over to the telephone that was placed on the countertop where you checked in, but before he could dial the number, me and my sisters sped off towards him. 

   I kicked his back and he dropped to the floor. Brute grabbed him by the shirt and clenched her hands into fists, she then repeatedly punched him in the face, flattening his nose. She let go of him and he dropped to the ground. 

"I'm sorry! Please!! You don't have to—" he pleaded, but was interrupted once Brat slammed the heel of her shoe into the side of his face. 

   Blood spluttered out of his mouth and sprayed the ugly black and white tiled floors. 

"That's what happens when you try messing with us!" Brute declared. 

  "And when you have terrible decoration skills," Brat added. 

    My sisters and I zoomed off and soared into the dark sky, leaving a big red, blue, and green blast behind that exploded the restaurant into flying bricks.

"Now, let's go find those Powerpuff girls. And once we do, we'll show 'em not to mess with punks." 

Sorry this is bad, this is currently a rushed and unedited version of the prologue. English also isn't my first language so sorry for any bad grammar mistakes and misspelling. The edited version will be out by tomorrow. Chapter 1 will hopefully be released on Monday.