Timeline & Procedure

Well, you are here at the Little Snail Award. The name says it all ;) 🐌

The award will generally not run over a fixed time that we set at the beginning.

🐌Instead, it will run a little differently:🐌

When a juror has time and feels like judging a category or genre, a new little snail award category will be opened.

The juror decides on the time he needs, the criteria he evaluates on as well as the payments for it.

(Don't worry, we still take a look at the payments to make sure they are within a framework and we also take a look at the criteria of the categories).

That means, theoretically this award runs WITHOUT an end! Unlimited Awards! Yay!

There are always new little contests for you and you can sign up for any of them!

(But attention: Never at the same time at more than 2 currently running, see rules. That means: when actually 6 contests are running, you could only participate in 2 of them. Once your two are complete, you can sign up again for 2 new ones.)

From when to when the current competition of the category runs, you see IN the corresponding chapter!

There are also always updated the results!

So pay attention to the announcements and your tags when we mark you ;)

🐌And now... have fun!🐌

🐌🐌🐌

There is no guarantee for the adherence to the designated time schedules!

If slots fill up sooner, we may also judge sooner and the announcement will be moved up.The phases may be extended or shortened - but in either case you will get an update.