Chapter 13

Did I hear that right? Did he just say what I think he said?
No, this couldn't be happening. This isn't real. Maybe this is just a really bad dream.
"If the WonderTopians may come to the seats."

We slowly made our way to the seats, drawing out our weapons once again. If his team was gonna sneak attack us, we had to be ready.
"I assume you heard us." He was still smirking.
"Well, yes-" I began.
"Very well then. By dawn, the three of you should be long gone. I want to see no trace of you lot, by tomorrow, at dawn, or you are dead! Arnold, come here."

Arnold went up to the mic. Samuel muttered something in his ear. He nodded and looked at me uncertainly.
"Do you think-?" Yashi asked us.
"Yeah, looks like it. Still can't believe them. First, Kiara blows everything up, and then this." Noah was pretty annoyed. And you do NOT wanna see him annoyed.

The sun was setting. And yet, it wasn't pretty right now. I looked at everything one last time. It could be ages till I see it all again. The sun was right behind the WonderTopia flag, which had been completely burnt down. And then, I went to my house, to my bed, and then went to sleep.

-Dream-

"And now, the Samuel voice has been put in her. It will control her every move and will constantly tell her demotivating things."
"Samuel, this isn't right. You shouldn't do this. Besides-"
"Shut up already, you buffoon! I'm the boss here."
"Now, April, I want you to.."

-End of Dream-

That was me, putting the TNT. It can't have been.. I was.. wait, that's the.. I suddenly realised the truth.

It's my fault. It's all my fault WonderTopia's gone. I was the one who put the TNT.

A/N: holy heck, that was one plot twist.. I planned. Also short chapter but the next one'll be a bit more long.