Trial 1

A thick fog. Darkness. Felix opens his eyes to see the Macmillan Estate. 'Ah shit...here we go again' he thinks to himself, slowly walking towards a generator that isright in front of him. He had to do everything to survive, even if he still barely knew how everything in this world - no, universe - worked in the first place.

As Felix got to work, he got the strange feeling of being stalked. He felt like someone or something was watching him. The young man got up from his work to see another person, dressed in a black robe. His face was covered by a white mask. Ghostface.

After awkwardly staring the Ghostface down for a painful couple of seconds, Felix started sprinting towards a small building that looked like it was falling apart. The survivors refered to it as "shack". The small burst of faster running ended as he reached one of the enterances, running straight to the window. For reasons he couldn't explain, the killers seemed to be really slow when vaulting through them. The survivor keeps on running and running for his life. Quite literally. He throws pallets and vaults windows like a true master of his work, stylishly looping the killer around several structures. During his sexy time with his pursuer, Felix's teammates get the other gens to work. 1 pops. The second one pops aswell. And the third one, done. 

As Felix gets too confident, he takes his second hit, falling to the ground. He knew he shouldn't have relied on his drippy sunglasses to either intimidate or seduce the killer. Damn. Taking a stare at Felix, who was still on the ground, Ghostface picked the sexy man up onto his shoulder and carried him onto one of the many meat hooks spread throughout the area. The carried one felt imtimidated, embarrassed and attracted to his enemy all at once. It seemed the other felt the same, as he chose to stay right in front of Felix after having hooked him. The hanging man felt so attracted to the masked creature in front of him, he started to dance around by putting up his arms, trying to impress him. It wasn't very effective. Just as the two got comfortable on their date, another figure started sneaking towards them. After it got closer, both recognized it as Claudette. She was jealous of Ghosty and Felix (honestly, who wouldn't be?) and grabbed her team member under the shoulders, getting him off of the sharp hook. 

Feeling utterly sad and embarrassed that somebody crashed their sexy time together, Felix runs away from the scene, hoping to find a corner he can sulk in. But ghostface, who started coming after him, had other plans. This date WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. Whether anyone else liked it or not. Swinging his small knife, he got his future husband back on the ground. He took another stare at him and picked him off the ground again. He brought him onto a different side of the Estates realm. This time, there were black claws coming out of the hook, trying to penatrate Felix. It was another one of Ghostys tricks to impress his date. Sensing another presence, Ghostface turned around to see no other than Chris Redfield. Chris took a hit and got his blonde friend down, intent on meeting him at a semi-fancy table in another realm himself. He simply couldn't resist the German genius. Confused on who he should accept at this point, Felix goes to think about his choices again. 

For a third time, the killer amongst the 3 does not take no for an answer. Right after the last generator got completed and Claudette and her friend Rebecca tended to Chris' wounds, Ghosty once again, and now for the final time, got his crush to taste the dirt. He brought him back to a new restaurant called "Hook the third".

As Felix's shoulder got penetrated, The claws came down on him. Too weak to fight them off, they stab themselves into his body right before carrying his spirit into the air. 

Content with the outcome of their time together, Ghostface runs past Claudette and Chris, knowing he was the one to ultimately win Felix over. He would never forget this heartracing and thrilling trial in his long, stabby life. 

Lol tell me if you want a second trial.