12: Melancholy of the past

Ryujin's POV

"Ryujin!"

I still didn't look at her. She's been scolding me about Yeji after she found her crying on the rooftop. I didn't talk to her and she just said goodbye to Yuna, tried to hold back her tears in front of her.

I bit my lip. I couldn't hold myself back seeing her like that again.

"Apologize to Yeji tomorrow," my mom insisted.

"Unnie, what happened?" Yuna worriedly asked.

***FLASHBACK***

3 years ago

"Woooooooh!"

"One more! One more! One more!"

I chugged another bottle of beer with the people cheering me on. I don't know what time it is but i know I'm having fun.

"Aight, that's enough." and i jumped off the table.

I walked back towards the bar to find my friends but they aren't there. I still didn't care and just sat down on one of the stools. Then my eyes caught a pretty woman sitting on my left. Oh well, she's wasted.

"Cheers," i raised my glass but she ignored me. It made me frown.

"You okay?"

Still no response.

"Uhm? Did your bf break up with you or smth-" and now she's glaring at me.

I am taken aback by her feline eyes that are still teary. I was about to leave her side when she suddenly burst out crying.

"H-hey-" I'm starting to panic. I tried caressing her hair and back and some people are already looking at our side.

Damn, I'm not the one who broke this woman's heart.

"I'm sorry," she's sniffling like a kid. Luckily i have a handkerchief in my pocket so i gave it to her.

She has this long brown hair, feline eyes and perfectly heart shaped lips. I can't help but to stare at the mole on her red nose from crying, it's pretty. She's pretty.

"I don't know who you are, but can you take me away from here?"

I let out a deep breath. If i was a kidnapper then she's a really dumb one. Oh What can alcohol do to you- That's why always drink responsibly.

"Aight, let's dance." i invited her which she gladly accepted.

She's still teary when i pulled her to the dance floor. I told her to loosen up and just feel the energy around. I held her waist and couldn't hold back my laughter when i saw her face still red from crying.

"What?!" she even hit me.

"Nothing, you look cute."

"Your hair is so pretty," she commented. Ah, I have a mix of blond and black hair.

"I wish I'm as free as you to dye my hair like that," and now she's about to cry again so i hushed her down.