Avengers theme park

A/n: ignore the bag and stuff, not the hat, we're wearing the hat.

——— y/n POV ———
"Kids come here, we have a surprise for you" my adoptive parent, Rachel, yelled from the living room. My "dad's" name is Mike.

"Coming just give me a minute!" I said, putting up my sketch book. I was drawing a picture of a snowy forest.

"Hurry up your always the last one to show up" my mean adopted sister, Britany,  said as she walked past the door.

I was adopted by her parents. She and I don't exactly get along,at all. I already put my book up so, I walked out of my room and to the living area.

"What do you want I was doing something" Britany said.

Both parents hand you a box.

"What is this" I asked, inspecting it.

 "It has your surprise in it, open it" Rachel said.

When I opened it, there were tickets to the Avengers Theme Park.

"REALLY ARE YOU SERIOUS!" Brittany yelled in disgust.

 "Yes, we spent a lot of money on these tickets. And, Y/n's birthday is coming up and we know she likes Marvel. We get to stay for a month. Which means you and your sister have to be nice to each other" Mike said, sternly. 

"Fine but if she bothers me, I will hit her. Ugh, y'all better do something special for my birthday" Britany said.

I just glanced at her like, 'wtf the parents are right there'.

"You don't have to be rude, I'm sure they will" I said to her.

"Just shut up, they are only sucking up to you because you're adopted!" She yelled.

"Enough!  You both need to pack we are leaving tomorrow morning" Rachel said, shutting us both up.

"Ok see yall tomorrow I am not leaving my room" I said, walking away from them. 

"Good night I love you" Rachel called after me. 

"Night love you too" I said back, closing my door. I don't want to leave my warm and cozy bed to pack so, I use my telekinesis to pack everything.

I wonder how many people will be there.

/ the next day, Monday /

The alarm was already blaring in my ear. It felt like I had just went to sleep and just woke up.

"Children get up and start getting ready to go" Rachel yelled throughout the home.

"why" I groaned, rolling over to block the light from my eyes and checked the time. "It is five in the morning."

 "Avengers Theme Park we need to leave by six thirty" she said as I fell onto the floor.

"Fine" I said, morning voice on point.

Laying on the floor, I lazily used my telekinesis and put my hair in a mess bun, put on tights and an oversized t-shirt, and my spider man vans. In the bathroom, I splashed water on my face, which stung but woke me up, and brushed my teeth. It was currently six o'clock and we had to leave.

"Go put your stuff in the car and we'll meet you out there then we can go" Mike said, fixing his hair. 

"K, I am so excited" I said, grabbing my small bag, putting my ipad, phone, sketch book, air pods, and chargers in it, and suitcase and putting it in the car and getting in the car.

"You know that I am gonna bother you the whole time right" Britany said when I got in the car.

"Yea and I don't care" I said, buckling up 

"I don't care if mom is there I will still hit you" she said.

 "Yea yea whatever" I said as the parents got into the car.

"Is everyone ready to go" Rachel asked.

 "Yea lets go" I said.

 "No one left anything right" Rachel asked.

 "Yes let's go oh my gosh" Britany said, rolling her eyes. 

"Ok ok just making sure" Rachel said.

— on the road —

"Remember, we are staying one month if you and your sister behave" Mike said.

 "We won't fight the whole time "right" Britany" I said looking at her with a stern look.

 "Yea not the whole time" she, rolled her eyes. 

After her little pity party, I went to sleep.

--5 hours later--

"what do yall want to eat on the way on to the hotel other than junk" Rachel asked as we came through a small town. 

"What about Denny's" I suggested.

 "I prefer waffle house" Britany said, looking  up from her phone.

 "Denny's has more options than waffles and pancakes" I said. 

"Whatever" she said.

 "Rock paper scissors for it" Mike said. 

"Ok but this is childish" Britany said. Secretly, I read her mind.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot" we said in unison.

— you obviously win —

"Denny's it is" I said, satisfied. 

"You cheated" Britany complained. 

"No I didn't, I am just older, smarter, and better".

 "Both of you shut up till we get there" Mike said.

 "Fine" I yelled. 

"Fine" she yelled.

I put in my earbuds and played 'Are we still friends' till we got there.