⁴ . ☽ .*☆

It was a clement afternoon like in everyday along the shores of Pandora's oceans. It was the time of the week where the females of the reef tribe would clean the corals, collect shells and marine materials in order for them to create new clothing.

They were going to opened ocean to help clean the coral. At least, that's what Ronald had remarkably said to her. Even Neytiri chose to accompany Indira and her two daughters.

The daughter of Ronal showed them the full mantles, sea beings that help them contain their breath underwater.

Indira grabbed her knife and swam to one of the enormous corals, after watching the Tashìk removing the shells from it and securing them inside her seaweed bag.

The young Omatikaya smiled once she saw Kiri positioned on a rock while playing with the little squid. Her hand moved through the water, the glimmering creatures following the movement of her hand.

She had joined her, the yellow sea creatures swam up to her. Her eyes fixed on them in awe, she shared a glance with her oldest niece and they both beamed radiantly. Indira twirls around and a flock of squids surround her, swimming around her body.

From a distance, behind a coral, the Tashìk of the Metkayina clan looked at the two, her eyes slightly squinted. She could tell that there was something different with the two of them. Even if she did not want to admit it.

︶︶︶︶︶ · ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ︶︶︶︶︶︶

"Lo'ak!"

The sun began to descend from its highest point. The afternoon was already beginning to arrive, while the young Omatikaya walked flusteredly along the shore of the beach. Indira was concerned with her youngest nephew's whereabouts since they had planned, after she helped Neytiri confectionate their food, to go for a swim and talk. But Lo'ak had never shown up, and that was a reason for Indira to get distressed.

"Lo'ak!" She yelled, turning around to look everywhere around her.

In her state of dazeness, Indira did not see the turquoise skinned young warrior walking towards her. She collided with him. Her back pressed against a toned and broad chest, a hand wrapped around her waist, keeping her steady. Indira ignored the warmth that was coming from his hand positioned on her waist.

"I'm sorry" He apologised. Her hands trailed up to his forearms − fingers grasping it. He peered at the firm grip before looking at her anxious features. "Hey, Indira..." She stopped looking around once one of his wet hands caressed her cheek. "What happened?" His brow furrowed, inspecting her quickly.

"Have you seen Lo'ak, Mol'kai?" She finally asked.

"No, I haven't seen him since around lunch—"

"I can't find him. We were supposed to be meeting after I helped my sister!" She ran a hand through her hair frantically.