A thousand years of love

Billie eillish- hostage 🎶🎵 (for the next few chapters, so better download it)

"What! Jisoo what are you doing here?" I asked shocked and I drop the stick.

"Why did you hit me?" She asks offended.

"Uhhm I thought you were a monster." I admit highly embarrassed.

She immediately starts laughing and I scowl. "You afraid of a monster? You're the most powerful being here, why would you be afraid of some monster."

"What do you mean powerful?" I ask her.

"Not important right now we have to go." She says grabbing my hand and starts walking deeper into the woods. Looking at her from the back she looks just like my Jisoo but her manner of speaking and the way she behaves are entirely different. She's not as.. pushy.

"Where are you taking me Jisoo?"

She looks at me but doesn't answer me. We walk for a while until the woods clear out and light floods into my eyes. We walk for a minute and I see a cute little cottage up ahead. I want to ask questions but I'm afraid she'll just ignore me again.

Once there she opens the door and we step in. The space is small but nevertheless beautiful. It has three rooms. Bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. The furniture surely shows that we are in a different time.

She opens the bedroom and we enter. Inside is a bed she directs me towards me and makes me sit. She kneels infront of me and hugs my waist. "I missed you so much Lili." She says with so much sincerity.

I hug her back and sigh. "I missed you too."

Her calling me Lilith somehow doesn't bother me anymore it feels.....natural.

"I have to tell you something." She says in a serious manner.

"About what?" I asked concerned.

She takes my hand and kisses it. "I want to try something with you." She says nervously.

"Try what?"

"I want to have a child with you... At least try."

Now it's my turn to laugh. "That's impossible we're both women if you haven't noticed, but that was funny I'll give you that." I say wiping a few tears from my eyes and playfully hitting her cheek.

"But it is Lili, with the new power from the Serpent anything is possible. And there's nothing I'd want more than to have a child with you. A miniature version of you that I can love and cherish." She says earnestly.

I look at her dumbly not sure if what she's telling me is true or if it's just a theory of hers.

"Let me show you."

She gets up from the floor and kisses me deeply. We keep kissing and then she lays me down on the bed. She then gets on top of me in-between my legs and I can just tell how wet I am for her.

"Jade!" I moan out once she starts kissing me neck and moves even lower. "I love you so much Lilith and only want the best for you. Our child we'll be made out of the love we both have for each other." She says with honest but also lust filled eyes.

She takes off my green dress and hers too. We're both naked now, and she climbs on top of me again. She drags her fingers across my thighs and very close to my womanhood. I close my eyes and sigh hoping that her fingers would go even closer.

She goes back to kissing me and starts rocking her body against mine. The feeling of both our breasts rubbing against each other is amazing.

I feel her hand traveling across my body to my hip bone. She waits for a second before pushing a finger into my cunt. I immediately dig my fingers into her shoulders and my toes curl. "Ahhh.....Jade."

She adds another finger starts pumping them into me faster and faster. She shifts downwards and her mouth joins her fingers.

"Jade....oh god, don't stop."

I start to feeling an odd sensation in my stomach but it's not an organism it's much much bigger.

I eagerly start rocking against her mouth and finger. I feels so good, much more different than our other times.

I feeling keeps getting stronger until I can't contain it anymore and let go. With Jade's fingers in me and her name on my tongue.

"J-ade....ahh fuck."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haven't written smut in a long time felt like it was kinda sloppy.

I want nothing more but to explain to you guys what's happening here but I'm afraid I'd be spoiling it. 🥺