Questions

POV: Gaege
——————————————————-

I woke up to hear my little girl crying, begging to be in my arms. The nurse came in and handed her to me. "Thank you." I said, as I hold the girl that look like Eddie. "I have a question Mr. Gibson." I looked up, wondering what the nurses question is. "Who's the little girls father?" Asked the nurse, I looked away, blushing. "Well, um- my best friend is the father." I respond. "Oh." Said the Nurse, feeling bad. I wish me and Eddie were more then friends, for this baby of ours! I should call him...
——————————————————-
POV: Eddie

I panicked a little, why haven't Gaege been in calls with us? Why hasn't he shown up for our meet up? Is he ok? He only talked a little to use for... 9 month!? I feel so terrible! What if he's hurt? Does it have something to do with the one night stand? I just want to hear his voice, I love him! I want to marry him and start our own family together! I heard my phone buzzing, I quickly dashed to it, reading Gaege's name on it. I picked up. "Gaege! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Is every thing alright?" I said very worried, "Wow! I'm ok, sorry Eddie." "Don't be, I just want to know your ok." I said. "I'm alright, there's sOmthing I, oh that was uncomfortable, there something I wanted to talk to you about." He responded in a harsh voice, as if he has been screaming his lungs off. "Oh, ok, when?" I said getting excited to see his face again. "Later this week... in the hospital." My heart dropped, the hospital? "What? The hospital!? Gaege what happened!?" I asked, feeling tears running down my face. "I'll tell you when you come, promise not the run away." "Gaege, I will never run away.l I said, whipping the remanding tears. "Ok, thank you Eddie, I have to go now, see you later, bye!" "Bye." Shit.