Script 1. Before OUR age. (AU)

Long ago, far..far away..
on a planet called "Earth". There lived a group called "The Crystal Gems". They rebelled against the Diamond Authority, the ones which conquered worlds. It was made of

•WHITE DIAMOND, whom represented all colours of the spectrum. She was a control-freak who couldn't stand flaws and, rumors said she shattered those who weren't fit for the perfect empire.

•BLUE DIAMOND, the one who long grieved after PINK DIAMOND. She was devastated long years after her dearest gem's shatter.

•YELLOW DIAMOND, a strict Diamond that taunted those who didn't listen to her. The ones who met her say she was clearly, suffering in silence and couldn't bear seeing BLUE DIAMOND crying.

•PINK DIAMOND (Which will be shortened P.D.) , the littlest Diamond.. poor baby was shattered by the rebellion.. because of her ᴏᴡɴ colony..

     The Crystal Gems were lead by a fierce, merciless, they say, warrior, created by P.D. She was a Rose Quartz, whom fought for her rights and freedom.
Later on, Rose Quartz gave up her form creating new life, along with a human being. His name was Steven. A hybrid between gemkind and mankind.. A truly misunderstood creation.
   The war ended. Steven was still young when it did. He lived with The Crystal Gems, in a temple near the beach. Of course, the boy had his mother's powers, but wasn't yet strong enough to weild them.
  As Steven Universe grew older, he found out a rather disturbing secret of his mother's. Rose Quartz was PINK DIAMOND. The high authority lead a rebellion against herself.
Naturally, the others were shocked to learn that and, eventually, the other Diamonds learned the truth as well.
   The new PINK DIAMOND claimed it's place on the throne, leading homeworld with the other 3 Diamonds. Finally, he got tired of it and attempted escaping, though, he was caught by BLUE DIAMOND. Long she cried, thinking PINK DIAMOND hated her and the others, it wasn't like that. Not at all, actually. The lifestyle was just different from his old one.
He continued leading his own colonies for eons and eons.. until, one day, he gave his last breath. The other Diamonds had no idea Steven could die since he was unbothered until then. Because of his gem half, he was immortal, but because of his organif half, he was mortal. Therefore, for a while, he lived as immortal, but, since he was supposed to die long ago, his human half couldn't hold onto it anymore.
  WHITE DIAMOND raged at the hearing of it. Because of it, she accidentally shattered BLUE and YELLOW. They couldn't reform, be repaired or rejuvenated. WHITE tried everything but, in the end, she chose not to live like this and commanded her soldiers to shatter her as well. Before that, of course, WHITE created another 7 Diamonds, more than last time since it was clear 4 wasn't enough.
     Short time after WHITE'S shatter, the 7 Diamonds reformed, one at a time. The first one was TAHITIAN DIAMOND, whom was created first. 2
more Diamonds reformed after TAHITIAN, their names were WHITE DIAMOND and YELLOW DIAMOND, who were created in honor of the powerful Diamonds who lived before them. Then came SAGE DIAMOND and LILAC DIAMOND, the lower ranks, but not yet lowest. Lastly, GREY DIAMOND and PEACH DIAMOND were standing in front of the 6 higher ranks.

HI! Creator here, so sorry it was sort of a long chapter, but it represented most of the beggining and lore of the actual show so, it was only natural it would be longer. Hope you liked this chapter and please give me your feedback! Enjoy my little story!