2

'Come on duckling. Were friends, just let me out, and we can pretend all of this never happened!'

'Pfft! You wish. Your not going anywhere untill you tell me where that tnt is, Soot.'

Well. You may be wondering whats happening here? Lets just recall.

1.5 hrs before. ( Wilbur POV)

"Wilbur Wilbur!! Come help me with my arrow practise!' The blonde haired child attacked my coat, gripping hold of it and tugging as I made an attempt to shoo him off.

'No. Get off me Tom. Im busy'

'Ugh. Your so boringgg!'

'Fuck off with your 'boring' bullshit Thomas! Grow up!'

'Ay! Be nice to your brother Will.' Phil shook his head and gently pushed me.

Tch. Whatever.

I dragged myself up the stairs of our home, onto the top floor. My room. I chose this room because from here, I could see the rival tower opposite. Not only was it the rival tower, but in the room facing mine, my rival stayed.

I liked to watch him sometimes. Its not creepy, Its just observant. There's a difference. But besides the point. He was in there now, talking to a character in green. Im assuming this is dream by the light brown hair and tall figure. Not as tall as me, but still, tall.

My rival, Quackity, had his suspenders off his shoulders, beanie off, and the top 6 buttons of his shirt were undone. Call me a stalker, but I've noticed it's always the same 6 at this hour. 10pm. I know his whole routine, he doesn't do much other then plot against my friends, family, and me. then he sticks his middle finger up at me through his window in anger, because he knows I watch him.

My trench cost began to feel heavy on my shoulders, so I slipped it off onto the floor, leaving me just with my waistcoat. Usually right now, id be lighting a cigarette after taking the batteries out the smoke alarm. But Phil found out about this and hid all the screwdrivers in the house. Dickhead.

So now im bored. I check my watch, 10:43.

Surely not to late to pay a quick visit to my Quackity?

* * *

He wasn't to happy about it when I appeared at his bedroom door. Or maybe its that I pretended I couldn't see him as a result of his height. Either way, he was pissed.

'I don't want you here Wilbur, get out, and go home.'

I ignore his question, and walk in. He shuts the door behind me and sighs heavily.

'Evening, Dearest Q.'

'Hi.'

'You just gonna be dry to the point I get bored and leave?'

'You guessed it.'

I can read him so well.

'Well, I'm not leaving until I get what I want. A nice conversation with my favourite enemy'

'Fine! Fucking Fine. Sit down, I don't trust you, you'll steal something'

I do as I'm told and sit on his desk chair, spinning to face him.

'Like your heart darling?'

'Id prefer if you stole one of my limbs if I'm honest.'

We both laugh slightly as he turns away to put his beanie on.

I look at his hands as he does this and notice two rings on his ring finger. Purple, and orange. Yuck.

'What are those rings for? They got knives in or something?'