Mammon

The House of Lamentation was quiet. Too quiet. Yet a hushed cry can be heard in the hallway by an upside down hanging Mammon. Lucifer hung him from the chandelier once again. Fifth time again this week to be exact. Yet it must have been Mammons lucky day , because Mc came to his aide in record time. „Mammon what have you been up to again ?" „Nothing that would concern you i'd think! Now just get me down from here would ya ?! I don't have all day.... I need to pick up something important." „What's so important for you to pick up anyways ? Money that you made from something you stole I presume? You know a book of mine went missing. Was it you ?" „I wouldn't dare steal a useless book of yours babe ! In fact I know who it was . I'll tell ya if ya let me down now !" „ fine fine just say the magic word Mammon." „I- you've got to be kidding me. I'm your boyfriend who's hanging from a ceiling and you won't help me unless I say it ?! How cruel of you babe!" „Mammon say the magic word or I'm leaving." Mc starts tapping the floor with one foot, clearly losing patience just like their hanging boyfriend. „Fine ! Would you pls help me down babe ?" „That's more like it. Thank you." After getting him down with a ladder and a saw, Mammon rushes out of the House of lamentation , leaving a stunned Mc behind. Many hours later Mc was found to be sitting on the balcony staring up at the moving sunset behind the horizon. A gush of wind messing up their beautiful hair while they are looking down, reading the book they seemed to have lost, which later turned out Luke took and forgot to tell them about. Suddenly they jump up screaming at the person who popped up out of nowhere making them throw their book off of the balcony. Surely the book couldn't have made the fall from the 3 story building? Well it did , leaving a very confused Satan below. „Hey ! Who ever threw that book is heartless ! Aww you poor book I'll take care of you from now on." Mc collected themselves and found being granted a peck on their cheek from Mammon. „Apologies Baby , I just wanted to surprise you hehe." Mc was a loss for words while staring at their smirking boyfriend. „Well Ehm would you care to maybe have a seat Mammon ? You're being very weird hanging upside down from the roof willingly ya know." „Oh yeah right hehe !" Mammon hesitantly takes a seat next to them fidgeting with his fingers. Mc slowly lays a hand over his trying to calm him. „Are you ok Mammon ? Looking kind of pale. Something on your mind ?" „Nah all is good. Although I do have a question to ask ya. Tho I don't know if it's too soon..." „Well you won't ever know if you don't ask eventually. Besides you can tell me anything Mammon." „Well Ehm .... You know we've been together for like forever yeah ?" „Um yeah we have been together for a while ? You're point ?" Mc starts to blush a faint red while listening to Mammon rambling trying to get to a point to finally ask his burning question. „... And well remember I told you earlier that I had to pick something up ? Well it was this." Hands them a tiny velvety box with a ring inside holding a dazzling small ruby in the middle. „I- gosh Mammon what's this for ? It most have cost you a fortune ! I know you don't have that much money. I'm not worth a ring." „Babe you're definitely worth such a ring since I'm hoping you'll agree to marry me and don't leave me ever since I'd be a bigger mess than I'm now hehe." „Mammon are you serious right now ?! You really asking me to marry you ? I- I Never thought you'd ask since you said you weren't up to something like this." They are trying to hold back tears while Mammon slides the ring on their finger. „Well I was thinning about this for a long time and I came to the conclusion that I'm nothing without ya babe. Ya make me a better demon. I love ya so much so marry me pls !" „Of course I will dummy !" They both share a lingering passionate kiss and slowly part again grasping for some much needed air. „How did you actually pay for that ring ?" „Well sushi ( Lucifer ) bought it for me since I told him about asking you and he offered since I did apparently need to marry you due to him being so fond of it and then well I teased him about being such a needy Demon so he hung me from the chandelier still paying for the ring hehe!" Mammom winks and runs off with Mc yelling behind him still amazed from the lovely proposal of the love of their life.
Fin

Pls leave a comment !