Chapter 5- "Too close?"

>>>>>
You didn't know Jimin's address so you took him to your home along with you.
You took him to your bedroom so he could lay down. You could sense he was tired and you were too.
You went to the kitchen and made some soup but by the time you returned, you saw him in his beauty sleep.
Y/n: Aishh... now what? I made this for him! My effort is wasted..
You went to cover him with the blanket but unfortunately he flinched and woke up.
Jimin: Wh-w-! Y/n? Am I at your home?
Y/n: Mhm.. I-.. I made this for you
You handed him over the soup.
Y/n: Are you feeling okay now?
Jimin: Why did you sign the papers?
Y/n: I didn't..
Jimin: Don't lie.. he wouldn't have let go of us without you signing them.
Y/n: Jimin, come on!
You smirked making him even confused.
Y/n: I gave a random fake signature
Jimin widened his eyes in joy and relief.
Y/n: I'm going to go to the police this evening..
Jimin: You're really just- bop!!
You giggled and then made him drink the soup you made..

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬...

>>>
Everything was normal now. And yes, Jihoon had got arrested way ago.

Another random day,

Aᴛ Mᴏsʜᴀᴄᴀғᴇ́:
As usual, you were going to your favorite café, to your favorite person. As you opened the door, you found Jimin right in front of you, with him opening the door at the same time. You both rushing to -you-:Entering, Jimin: Leaving, caused you to crash into each other.
Your faces were centimeters away and one wrong move could lead into something- Basically, you both were "𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒"
You widened your eyes and backed off, feeling shy.
Y/n: J-jimin? Why were you?

Then you noticed his panicked face.

Y/n: Everything alright Jiminah?
Jimin: N-no!! Y/n! My mom is injured! She's admitted in the hospital and I need to go!

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲... (𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒈𝒐)

Mrs. Park (Mi-jeong:Jimin's mother) was out to buy some groceries. However, due to an accident, she got crashed by a car as being on a busy road. Her legs got severely injured and she got unconscious. People around saw her and one of them called her an ambulance for help. She was taken to the hospital and the staff, on checking found some details regarding her. They figured out about her son, Park Jimin and found his number. They contacted him and that's how Jimin got to know about his mother being injured.

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭:

You could see he was in a rush and decided not to make him more frustrated, hence you simply asked;
Y/n: Can I come along?
Jimin: You needn't take the stress
Y/n: No, I want to, please.
Jimin: Fine! Only if you want to.. come..

You both got seated in his car as he started driving in a quick speed.

Y/n: Jimin, I understand you're stressed right now.. but please, be careful. Careless driving could lead to worse things.

Jimin calmed hearing you say that and obeyed..
__________________________________________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡