《☆》 Chapter 11 《☆》

i have lots of motivation, hehe.

Please read the chapter before this, so its not confusing!!!

Enjoy!<3

■.■

"Thats super cool! When you get back home on monday we should go out to eat, since its been a while since we went out too eat!" Crystal grinned.

"Sure, im up for that!" Shelly and I agreed.

It was around 8, we had been talking about all of our day, shelly got a promotion at her work, Crystal asked me if she could get an interview at the school as well, since she didnt have a job yet, and she thought it would be fun, and she did go to college to be a teacher until her parents handed down the family business.

I told her she'd have to call the school and see, she simply nodded.

"Well, anyways, i think im gonna take a shower and head to bed." I said walking to the bathroom, and showering .

■.■

I woke up at 5a.m. to get ready, it was my first day teaching, i had to look good.

Which i think i looked fabulous, i wore a light tanish-brownish oversized sweater, that acted as a mini dress, But sweater version.
And the black heels i wore yesterday, i wore a pearl necklace, pearl bracelets, and diamond earrings.

I put my long hair into a high ponytail, curling the ends.

I did my make up, and grabbed my purse, car keys, and classroom keys.

I walked out to my truck, getting in.

I drove to McDonald's, getting some food i craved.

Waiting in the drive-thru, i was rubbing my baby bump.

I had a doctor's appointment tomorrow, to figure out if i was having a girl or boy.

I was actually really happy to have a baby, i had a little set up for the baby in my room, i already got a crib, no clothes or blankets yet, only a crib.

That way later on, i wouldn't have to have shelly, crystal and me with a huge baby bump, trying to build it.

■.■

I pulled into the school parking lot, it was exactly 7, so i got out, grabbing my purse, car keys, and room keys. 

There was a few students already there in the courtyard, on there phones.

I walked to the entrance, holding my Starbucks, which i stopped at before i came here.

I opened it with me keys, Walking into the bulding, lucy was passing by, so she waved, i did the same.

Walking to my class room, unlocking and opening the door.

Walking in, it was semi cold, semi warm,

It felt nice.

I sat my stuff down on my desk, , opening up a drawer, grabbing the note from the last teacher, and my class hours,