10 - The Right?

Tuesday 1AM

It's been a while since I arrived at this dumb party, and almost everyone is drinking alcohol now, drunk idiots. Xavier has completely fainted on the table I was supposed to sit in, so now I am hiding in the corner.

I can see Enid partying and being more hyper than ever, she is the only one who didn't drink alcohol with me, so, I guess she was born this hyper on parties. I can see Ajax walking up to her. Wow, just what I needed.

"H-hey Ajax!" Enid says to Ajax as she immediately looks away, I can see that she is blushing. "Hey, Enid.." Ajax says to Enid with a nervous chuckle. Ugh, get that man away from her..

"Ajax.. since I bet that you are drunk now.. I'll just tell you my secret right now... I am in-love with you.." Enid says with a giggle. Oh my god, is she stupid, of course he is NOT that drunk to not understand that.

I slap myself in the face. 'This is what you get for falling in-love with a straight girl.', I think to myself.

"Whoa, wait really?! I love you too!!" Ajax says to Enid as he looks at her with a huge grin.

I can see them getting closer and closer to each other, so I eventually burst out of the room and  slam the door after me.

I lean back on a wall right next to the door, and I sigh deeply, I can feel a little bit of a chest pain for no known reason. "Gosh.. why did I fall in-love with her!!?" I say out loudly. "I will never fall in-love with somebody again." I promise to myself.

Enid opens the door and looks at me. "Are you okay Wednesday? I saw you running out.." She asks me worriedly.

"Since when do you even care about me at this party. All what you did was just stare at Ajax like a total slut waiting to be fucked!?" I snap at her. "And now that you two have gotten together, you will just invite him over to our dorm all the time to make out with him." I sigh deeply after that sentence.

Enid stares at me blankly, she's about to say something but I cut her off. "I loved you, you were my crush Enid, you made me feel loved. Guess I was just fooled by you." I finish, stare at her eyes for a few seconds, and then leave.

"Fine! Pack your bags and leave! If you can't respect who I love then just go away!" I can hear Enid shouting. I ignore her.

And the whole cause of this is my little silly crush, I hate the feeling love and I hate Ajax! And.. I maybe do a little hate Enid, but I can blame myself for everything, I shouldn't fallen in love with her..

After all, not all stories have good endings.

======= .The End. ========