Chapter 9

Kind of Boss
Chapter 9

Week later

Tristan

"He's still mad at me. Isn't he?" Tristan asked.

"No why would you think that?" Darren asked. Oliver was in kitchen making every one breakfast before him and Tristan had to go to work. Let's just say Tristan is not getting what he wants.

Hardly any kisses. No cuddles. Definitely no sex. He still has even gotten his birthday gift.

How is he suppose to survive?

"Here you go Darren." Oliver said putting a fresh breakfast down for him. Then he gave him Tristan his breakfast. It was definitely not the same.

Oliver made himself and Darren and great breakfast. They had eggs, French toast, sausage, and hash browns.

Oliver gave Tristan toast and that's it. Oh and coffee!

Darren busted out laughing.

"Umm baby." He asked looked to Oliver.

"Yes." He said picking up the knife even though he was bout to cut his toast. He looked to Darren and Darren shook his head.

"Nothing. Thank you." Oliver smiled.

"That's what I thought you said."

The boy was vicious.

It didn't stop there. They all went out for dinner. Of course Darren went because well he has no probably in third wheeling.

"Yeah, can I get a steak and-"

"I don't think that's good for you. Maybe you should go with a salad and water with lemon." Oliver said so sweetly to the waiter. Tristan looked to Oliver.

"Baby-"

"Yes." He said sharply staring at Tristan. Tristan shook his head. His baby was mad at him and he was not going make it worse.

He doesn't know where he was. Well he knew he was at a hotel, but he didn't know why he was at this hotel.

He's pretty sure Oliver was going murder him next. Something was going to happen because the boy sweetly place a card on his desk to meet him there. He was little scared.

He called Darren.

"Listen if something happens to me you can have my car." Darren screamed.

"Let's hope!" He said before hanging up.

He walked into the room all he saw was candle lights and petals on floor that lead him upstairs.

He walked  into the room all he saw was candle lights and petals on floor that lead him upstairs