𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐙 (에이티즈) 𝐉𝐘𝐇 (정윤호) - 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨

Cast: @/pouvoir.b as Stella Anne Dubois.

It was 8 PM when Stella walked alone from her work as a barista in one of the cafés down the street

It was 8 PM when Stella walked alone from her work as a barista in one of the cafés down the street. It was calm until two drunk men appeared in front of her. "Hey there, pretty girl ~~ Why don't you come here to us, hm? We can have fun together ~~~" said one of the drunk.

She turned away and start to run, but then one of the men got her arm. "LET GO OF ME!!!" She shouted.

Those two laughed at her, then they dragged her with them. Right after that, their head got slammed to the wall nearby and they release your arms. "Both of you are so disgusting," said a tall, handsome man that suddenly stood in front of Stella.

He shielded her with his tall figure. "Hey man, who the fuck are you??" said one of the thugs.

"I'm her fiancé, so don't you dare to touch her!" He said angrily.

Somehow, that made Stella's heart fluttering.

"Ah, that's not fun, she's taken," One of the drunk looked mad.

"Who cares, dude! Let's get that bitch!" The other one shouted.

Suddenly, those drunk man started to attack the man that protect Stella. She got panic but then the man easily beat those two guys until their faces look so bad.

"RUN! THIS MAN IS CRAZY!" Those two runs away after they got beaten by the man.

"Are you okay there?" The tall man turned to Stella, and he looks worried.

"Yes, thank you so much for saving me," She answered while bow at him.

"It's okay. Just be careful next time, okay? Let me drive you home now. It's not good for a woman to walk alone at night," He insisted to take Stella home.

"Okay then," She thought for a second before agreeing.

He drove her home and bid her goodbye. After he left, Stella realized that she fall for a tall, handsome, kind-hearted stranger that she just met. But sadly, she forgot to ask his name.

 But sadly, she forgot to ask his name

2 years later .....

"Stella, would you please come down right now? Your future fiancé has been waiting for you!" called Stella's mom, Mrs. Roche-Dubois.

"Yes, Mom!" Stella shouted from her bedroom.

Stella's mom told her that she arranged a marriage for her. She said yes to the arranged marriage because she didn't want to make her mother sad after her father passed away 3 months ago. Also, Stella's mother said her partner is a great man and that made her curious.

"I'm ready, Mom!" She wore a navy dress and step into the living room.

Then Stella saw him, the man who saved her 2 years ago at that night. "Wait .... you're the one who saved me 2 years ago, right?" She asked him, unsure if it's really him or not.

"Yes, it's me," The man smiled at her.

"Wait .... You two already met? When? He saved you from what?" Stella's mom asked her daughter repeatedly.

"We actually met 2 years ago. I walked home from my work at one of the cafés down the street, when suddenly, two drunk men approached me and want to take me away. And he was just coming and said to that drunk men that he's my fiancé so that drunk men wouldn't attack me. He beat those drunk men until they go away and after that, he drove me home that night," Stella explained what happened that night to her mother.

"But you never know his name?" asked Mrs. Roche-Dubois.

Stella shook her head. "I'm Jeong Yunho," That man gave her hand to Stella.

"I'm Stella Anne Dubois. You can call me Stella," The two of them shook their hands.

Both Stella and Yunho were smiling at each other, and they both already knew that this arranged marriage would absolutely happen.

After Married .....

"You know what, Little One, I felt so happy when I heard that our parents arranged a marriage for us," Yunho said that while he and Stella were cuddling on bed with his arms around her waist, holding her really close to him.

"Why?" She asked.

"You're the first woman who made me fell in love and want to protect you at all costs at the same time," Yunho answered.

Stella smiled. "What about you?" asked Yunho.

"Well, I fell for you when you saved me that night. I thank God for that, and I'm really happy that the one I'm going to marry, is you," Stella looks at Yunho with sparkly eyes.

"I'm glad that we met even though it's not in a good condition, and I forgot to ask your name. But now, I'm extremely glad that you're mine," Again, he said to her.

"When you told me that you love me, I know my life would never be the same again. I know that I would be in love with you forever," She smiled at him.

The two of them smiled at each other with eyes that full of love and adoration before Yunho kissed Stella and she kiss him back.

THE END.