chapter 1-confusion

(Backround they sent you to the time of the battle of new York so you can try to stop Hydra that is what they tried in all the over timeline's and this is the last year they have yet to try and solve all this, their last hope and if you fail their will be consequences, you are also eighteen so their not putting all this pressure on a five year old)

When I stepped out of the time machine I'm wearing a leather jacket, white t-shirt a pair of black jeans and some black leather boots, when I look at where I am, there was chaos all around me rubble and bebry ever where the sounds of lasers and people screaming oh and not to mention the  massive hole in the sky.

this must be a war I thought to myself  just suddenly a mechanical whale crashed landed in front of me making me jump, yep definitely a battle field I said to myself.

Even though I was eighteen I was scared beyond belief I could see know why the left this point in time till last.

as I slowly moved causly through the chaos climbing over large pieces of rubble  when I spotted something flying in the sky at first I thought nothing of it but as I got closer I notest that it was a man in an iron suit, my parents had told me about the super heroes called the Avengers
I think that the one I saw know is called iron man.

whiles I was thinking this I saw him vaperise some aliens that seemed to be flying on jet skis but In the air. Just then as I was admiring his work a large rock came flying to wards me I panicked and used my Telikenetic abilities to throw the debry out of my way and on to the ground.

My heart was racing from the near death experience I just had "god it's dangerous out here" I thought to my self.

(In the buss)

Ward-"sir FitzSimmons have detected an energy source on the field"

Coulson-"ok thank for telling me I'll come now"

Simmons-"sir well as ward has told you we have detected an energy source and well me and Fitz were think that well"

Fitz-"that this energy source could be coming from a person"

Skye-"so you mean like their inhuman"

"exacly"-FitzSimmons say at the same time

May-"should we investigate in sir"

Coulson-"yes Fitzsimmons, Skye, Ward and May meet me outside the buss in 3minutes"

"Okay sir"-they all say

(Outside buss)

Coulson-" Fitzsimmons lead the way"

Fitz-"their about 2miles west"

Coulson-"ok team let's go" he said in a sing song voice.

Ward-"sir please stop saying it like that can't you just do it with out the sing song voice"

Coulson just looks at his and smirks.

(Back to us by the way were called Alya)

I could sence that there was someone behind me by this point I was on top a building

???-"are you ok" they said I turned around to see a red hair woman in a red leather jeans a red corset and a long leather jacket and red finger gloves I could tell that this person really likes the colour red.

Alya-"yeh, hey what's your name

???-"Wanda" the woman replied just the giant mechanical looking whale came hurterling towards us as it fell, me and the woman used our telecnetkic powers to throw it out the,
Wanda looked at me shocked.

Wanda-"I didn't know you had powers" 

Tony called her on the com in her ear.

Wanda-"sorry I have to go you will stay safe won't you"

Alya-"yeh I will thanks good luck" I said as I smiled brightly at her then she leaves. As I made my through the battle field jumping across broken building and helping as many people as I can I suddenly spot a group of people they look at me, one of them turns to one of the people and I imagine he must have said something because the they came toward me.

(With the Coulson team)

Skye-"are we nearly there yet I'm so tired?"

May-" Fitz are we close could it be that girl?"

Fitz-"yeh I think it is, well.. It must be because we're really close"

Ward-"sir should we proceed further because it looks like she's spotted us"

Couldon-"yes go a head team"he said in a sing song voice and with Micheifious glint in his eye's know he was getting on ward nerves.

Ward-"sir why do you say it like that"

Coulson-"because" he smirked

Simmons piped up "ward why do you have to have such a problem with it no one else does"

Ward-"it just gets on my nerves ok does that satisfy you!?" He said a bit annoyed.

Simmons-"yes thank you Ward"

Whilst they were bickering Fitz is laughing quietly to him self and he looked at Jemma she looks at him and smiles he loves it when she smiles it warmest him up inside. He smiles back as they keep walking towards the mysterious girl.

(Back to Alya)

As the came closer towards me I panicked even more, a million thought were going through my head, could they be from Hydra? Oh god please no! I can't go through that again but if their not then what do they want with me oh who am I kidding who else could it be well is seems they got new agents is that good? I don't know but it makes no difference. All  while I was thinking this they came towards me.