36. kicks get chics

"i want to leave cobra kai"

Tory walked beside Elena as they headed to the dojo, both silent

Tory walked beside Elena as they headed to the dojo, both silent. Things had been weird since Adina took off, both were worried, especially Tory. She knew how bad Adina was when it came to her dad.

"You're a hard girl to find." Elena looked up to see a woman staring at Tory, "Avoiding your Auntie Kandace, now sweetheart? Ignoring my calls?" Tory looked over Elena, who stared at the woman.

"Yeah, what do you want?" Tory asked staring at her aunt annoyed, "Well, to see you, of course. And to ask if my sisters disability came in yet at." The aunt looked to the side.

"What, need funding for another scam? That moneys for us." The woman rolled her eyes, "Come on. My sister always promised me to take care of me. She taught you better."

Elena stepped towards, "Well, obviously she can't, you're a grown women get a job." Candace scoffed, looking at Elena, "No one asked you."

"My mom taught me to recognize a low class leech." Tory spoke angrily, while Candace scoffed, "Mind your manners." When your mom kicks the bucket, who do you—."

Tory dropped her bag, lunging at her aunt, Elena quickly took her arm pulling her back. Tory couldn't fight, she was on probation. "Ooh quick temper."

Candace commented, "Just like your old man. When your mother passes.. gracefully, then what? You think your daddy's just gonna show up out of the blue? I'm all you got."

Candace patted herself on her chest while Tory still stood in the woman's face, "You don't give a shit about us. You just want her survivor benefits." The woman's eyes widened, "I was at little Bobby's fourth birthday party just last year."

"His names Brandon and he's 8!" Elena spoke angrily not liking how agitated the woman was making Tory. "And next year I'll be 18." Tory grabbed her bag from the ground.

Tory and Elena went to enter the dojo, "Hey, who do you thinks gonna win a custody battle, huh?" Candace asked holding onto Tory, "Let her go!" Elena yanked Tory free, "You're a high school drop out and a criminal."

"So are you." Tory retorted, "Yeah, but I know how to play the game." Elena stepped in front of Tory, "She has me. And my mom, you're not getting the benefit money and I won't let you take Brandon! Just get a job, you old hag. Come on, Tory."

They entered the dojo, Tory let out a breath in the small room before the big dojo. "Hey, I know you don't want help now.. but if your mom does pass, I'm helping you. Okay, I'll get the lawyers and help you, I'm not letting you lose him."