Po vs. Death

*It was a beautiful day in China, as Po and the Furious Five have been defending China from enemies clmomg from every corner, but the Five and Po have stopped every single one of them*

*Po goes back to his house, the people in his dads restaurant cheer for Po as he arrives and greets everyone*

*Po has a long night of cooking with his 2 Dads until night falls, and everyone goes back to their home*

Mr Ping: "I'm going to bed, Po. You should too"

Li: "Yeah son, you've had a long day protecting the valley. You deserve some rest"

Po: "Oh thanks dads, but I'm not that tired, you guys go ahead though"

Mr Ping: "You sure, son?"

Po: "Yeah"

Li: "Alright, Goodnight son"

Po: "Goodnight, Dads"

*Mr Ping and Li head upstairs to rest as Po sits in a chair at the restaurant for a few minutes, he looks back and smiles at his old Dragon Warrior posters*

*Po sits relaxed, until he starts hearing a whistle noise in the background*

*Po looks around the restaurant and sees a mysterious figure in a black robe, looking at Po's posters and scratching them*

*Po goes over the the wolf*

Po: "Hey buddy, do you mind not touching those, their kinda valuable"

The Wolf: "Well well well, if it ain't The Dragon Master himself"

Po: "You got that right, And you are?"

The Wolf: "Oh, I've been called many names over the years, but lets get to the point. I've been trying to reach you for a while now"

Po: "Alright, I see what this is about, you want an autograph?"

The Wolf: "You're close, but no."

Po: "Listen, Buddy, I'm getting tired, and I don't really have time for this, so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

The Wolf: "I wasn't finished, I'm here because I got a message from the universe, telling me all about you, so I just had to come here to see if the stories were true"

Po: "Alright, if you wish for a fight, then try stopping the chit-chat. Alright, let's do this!"

*The wolf laughs and takes off his hood*

The Wolf: "You really think you can defeat me? I've defeated some of the greatest masters in all the la-"

Po: "Ugggggh Chit Chat"

The Wolf: "In th-"

Po: "Chitty chitty chat chat chat chat chat."

The Wolf: "Let me fini-"

Po: "Chit chat!'

The Wolf: "Alright, have it your way."

*The Wolf and Po prepare to fight*

Po: "Get ready to feel the thunder"

*Po throws punches at The Wolf but The Wolf evades each one*

The Wolf: "Slow!"

*Po throws another punch at Wolf, but he avoids it*

The Wolf: "Sloppy!"

*Po throws another push, but The Wolf avoids it yet again*

The Wolf: "Sad!"

*Po tries to punch him, but The Wolf catches his fist and kicks him, The Wolf pulls out his blades*