1

A/N: Happy reading and once again, thank you all so much for reading! I appreciate you all so much for taking time out of your day/night, weeks, months, and years (if you been with me for a while) to read anything and/or everything I've written.

Lots of love,

- JMY❤️

3rd Person POV:

"Since Paris doesn't want us, we'll just go to the moon!" Mr. Pigeon uses his pigeons to fly the Eiffel Tower into the air, with him standing on the top of it like the king of pigeons he is. "Just like in Jules Verne's book!"

"And how do you figure you'll breathe in space, birdbrain?!" Chat questions as he hangs onto Phoenix's hand.

"Come my pigeons, in space, no one can hear you coo!" Mr. Pigeon ignores him.

Ladybug uses her Lucky Charm as Mr. Pigeon speaks, spotting the book in his hand, a pigeon, her lucky charm, and the Eiffel Tower itself.

"I know how to use my lucky charm!" Ladybug smiles, releasing her yo-yo from the Eiffel Tower which sends Phoenix and Chat Noir flying with sharp screams further into the air. "Let's bring him back to Earth before he hurts himself."

Ladybug reaches inside of her yo-yo, and pulling out a purple magicaroon and eats it. Chat and Phoenix follow in her footsteps and eat their special treats.

"Power Up!" The three transform into their space gear and fly up after him.

"Check out Cosmobug, Astrocat, and Nebula-Nix, flying in those new suits!" Alya excitedly zooms in on the heroes from below, recording the epic fight for her ladyblog. "Yo, peeps, this is Alya Césaire, live from Paris where out heroes are battling Mr. Pigeon for the 51st time they really are miraculous, aren't they?"

Alya gasps as she sees the magic ladybugs begin to swoop down to fix everything, signaling the heroes 51st win against Mr. Pigeon.

|~|

"There we go." Ladybug places the book in its rightful place inside the Eiffel Tower.

"There you go!" Chat holds out two yellow roses to Ladybug and Phoenix,  "Oops, you said that already.."

"Chat Noir, I've told you to stop bringing me flowers." Ladybug rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, he knows. When he tried to offer you a red rose, you told him that in flower language,res symbolizes "passion" so you refused it." Phoenix starts, happily accepting the rose.

"And then I offered you a white rose, you told me that white stood for "pure love," and refused it too." Chat agrees in annoyance, "So now I'm offering you a yellow rose, because I looked it up and yellow represents friendship, so here's to a perfect partnership."

"Are you sure yellow roses don't represent jealousy?" Ladybug questions, making Phoenix elbow her in the side.

"Uh no.. that would be blue roses. Hang on, no purple.. was it orange?!" Chat immediately spirals.

Ladybug giggles, finally taking the rose from him. "You don't need to give me flowers. I already know you two are the best partners ever. It smells really good anyway. Thanks, kitty!"

Ladybug waves at the two before she swings away.

"Well that was the nicest thing she's ever said to us." Phoenix smiles, "Which is quite amazing."