5

3rd Person POV:

The American heroes continue to search through the streets of New York for Techno-Pirate. The heroes who could fly searching high and the heroes who couldn't searching low.

Majestia zooms through the air keeping a keen eye and slows down once she sees a man with large wings walking through the streets with his hands in the air.

"I surrender! I never wanted to stop the French-American Ceremony from happening!" Miraclonizer speaks. "If I have to loose me freedom for everyone else to celebrate theirs, then fine, I surrender. Put me in jail!"

The heroes group back up atop a roof as they watch the man seemingly surrender himself to them.

"I'll go first." Majestia begins to float her way down, still cautious of him, "Whatever his powers may be, I'm the only one he can't harm."

The heroine lands a little bit of ways in front of Miraclonizer with all of her partners landing a distance behind her, ready to attack.

"Don't be scared. I genuinely wish for nothing but your freedom! Liberation!" Miraclonizer summons his power, blasting at the heroes who shield themselves, unaware of how his power really works, "Majestia, you're afraid of your own power. I release you from your fear!"

"All the things I've never dared to try!" Something seems to snap inside of Majestia, as she flies into the sky and excitedly blows strong gusts of wind, causing multiple buildings to be blown miles away and into the sea, "Too easy!"

"Knight Owl! Your morality keeps you from bringing justice more swiftly than you wish? I release you from your code of ethics!" Miraclonizer strikes his next victim.

"Why should I show more leniency than the people who show none?" Knight Owl sneers, swinging into the air. She spots a car incorrectly parked and tosses a bomb underneath it, blowing it sky-high, "Learn how to park!"

"Victory, you once swore you would devote your life to protecting people's freedom. I release you from that promise!"

"You'll see who's leader of the free world!" Victory takes out a briefcase with multiple gadgets inside, taking out a specific remote that spawned thousands of missile guns across the city ready to fire on her command, "You will obey me! No more freedom!"

"Doorman, you can go anywhere you want, but you resist personal gain for the better good! I release you from your qualms!"

"I've always wanted to visit the Vatican Secret Archives! No! I know, the Queen of England's treasure room!" Doorman giddily skips to a door, and throws himself into a portal, disappearing with the door shutting behind him.

Miraclonizer continues his rampage, turning all the heroes on scene into chaotic and power-crazed people.

"Good job, Miraclonizer. Now hook me up." Hawkmoth's voice rings in the villain's head.

Miraclonizer follows through on his request, using his powers to hack into the time's squares television network, broadcasting Hawkmoth live.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, Phoenix, I'm in New York too! If you don't want the party to be ruined, your only option is to hand your miraculous over to me."

|~|

Aeon grumbles as she watches the broadcast, taking Jess's wrist and pulling her to the side for privacy, "We have to go!"

"The adults told us not to move, remember?" Jess frowns.

"Yes, but my mom always told me that being human also meant learning when to bend the rules." Aeon counterclaims.