Together

I looked down at my lap to see Daniel's hand there. I looked at him but he was talking to our family members as if he doesn't have his hand on my lap practically begging for me to hold it. All I could do is smile as I looked forward grabbing his hand in mine feeling his warmth radiating off his hand. Daniel stopped mid sentence looking at our intertwined hands his eyes softening.
"Noah, it's been a while since I last saw you, you've grown so much. I remember how small you use to be. How's have you've been?" Dahiana said. All I could do was smile at her, I didn't know what to say to her I haven't seen her in years she had been over seas for a job. Daniel squeezed my hand and I knew he was telling me its ok. I sighed as I said "I've been ok, school been kinda stressful with preparing for college and maintaining my grades", " I know you can do it and if need a break or you want to any where all you have to do is call me"Dahiana said smiling, I nodded and with that our conversation ended our parents started talking amongst themselves. Ding, I looked at my phone to see a notification from Daniel. "Go to the bathroom" he texted, i wasted no time saying excuse me and going to the bathroom, I waited a few seconds before Daniel knocked on the bathroom asking if I'm there. I opened up the door and he wasted no time pushing me in and locking the door. "Fuck" Daniel breathed out as he stepped closer to me, putting his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him as he captured my lips, he stared a me with his gorgeous light gray eyes and his beautiful fair skin and curly light brown mid length hair. His Masculine body, Everything about him seemed so magnificent as if he was made for me and only me, I really want him and i hope he wants me too. I know he see the longing in my eyes. We kissed slowly, our bodies gravitating towards each other. My arms moved up near his shoulders, wrapping my arms around his neck. Our kiss became heated, our lips moved as if we were trying to eat each other, as if we were making sure our taste lasted in each other's mouths. Daniel parted our lips as his eyes opened he looked me in the eyes, his eyes were hazed with lust and desire. I parted my lips but as I was about to speak Daniel kissed me again putting his tongue in my mouth. "Mhm" I moaned into his mouth, our tongues twisted and turned as if they were dancing in a hypnotic rhythm. We parted from each other reluctantly. " your lips is feels so good on mine" Daniel said as wrapped his hand around my waist, "mhm" I hummed as I lied my head on his perfect chest. "I wish we could stay here forever " I said staring up at him, "me too"he said. " are you ok" i asked as I preyed his hands off me to get a better look, "I'm fine" he said as he stared at the wall behind me, " you're lying" I said, he looked irritated as he said "wasn't lying", " come on now, I've known you since you were a kid. Whenever you would like you would look at anything else but the person" I said looking at him crossing my arms against my chest, "tell me what's going on" I asked him but he just turned his face, he looked a shame, "I-l'm" he stuttered out but got interrupted with the knock at the bathroom door, "Noah,Daniel, hurry up Daniel's parents has an announcement to make" Nailah said, " yeah we're coming sis" I said as I looked back to Daniel who visibly tensed up.