☁︎Cuddles and jealousy☁︎

"baby, let's cuddle" Taeyong whined at you, you were too busy with work. you were sitting at the desk in your shared room, you're an illustrator for a comic book series, so you were busy working on a new sketch. "comeeeee on, please, Yn I want cuddles!!" your husband complained to you.  you didn't bother giving him any response as you continued drawing. he groaned and got up from the bed, walking over to you. he pulled you into his arms "please?" he whispered, looking at you with pleading eyes "fine" you said as he picked you up carrying you to the bed. no matter how much time passed you still get butterflies from your husband.   Taeyong laid you down gently on the bed "can I lay next to you?" he asked shyly, you nodded your head, smiling up at him. Taeyong slowly crawled onto the bed, lying beside you, wrapping an arm around your waist. you smiled, pressing yourself against him as he snuggled up to you . he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV "what are we watching today my love?" he murmured into your hair, "Can we watch Hotel Del Luna?" you asked him, "fine but only if you promise not to fangirl over Yeo Jin Goo" he giggled "I will try not to" you assured him as he turned on the show. you decided to mess with him "Oh my god He's so cute!!!!" you squealed as taeyong glared at the actor on TV "Im cuter" he grumbled turning off the show, "why did you do that?" you questioned your clearly annoyed husband "because I don't want you liking him more than me" he pouted, "is someone jealous?" you teased grabbing his face in your hands.  your husband gave you a small smile as he leaned in to kiss you "of course i am, you're mine" he kissed your forehead before laying on top of you, wrapping his legs around yours "you know i like you way too much to ever think about other people, right baby?"you  cooed as he nuzzled himself in your neck, "I love you too, Taeyongie~" you hummed into his ear. your husband hummed happily in response. "even more than Yeo Jin goo?" he questioned , making you giggle softly "even more than Yeo Jin goo" you reassured him. your husband hummed again, kissing your lips lovingly "love you my Yn" he muttered into your lips. you sighed happily, tightening your grip around him as you kissed back, "love you too bubu"