FIVE. hot tub time machine

    TO NO surprise, the group had been at the Forman's

TO NO surprise, the group had been at the Forman's. Ozzie upstairs helping Kitty set up her new computer and the others downstairs minding their business.

Rachel had joined Joshua on the floor the two of them throwing a foam football back and forth with each other.

Joshua could tell that Rachel had a lot on her mind. She hadn't really spoken up about how Jay had quickly moved on from her to Leia in the matter of days and she wasn't planning on it.

She was quite content with the situation on the outside, but on the inside... it was a different story.

Anyway, Nate wanted a used hot tub. It was free and he wanted it in his backyard.

It was between that or a free goat.

"Nate, go get your disgusting used hot tub tomorrow." Nikki said, "We have an appointment to get our pictures done at Glamour Shots."

"Oh, it's cool. We can rebook Glamour Shots for when my mustache comes in." Nate smiled.

"Tiny pubes on your face do not count as a mustache." Joshua joked.

"When I drink milk, you can almost see it."

Rachel smiled, "Almost is a big work in the sentence."

"Look, Nik. This hot tub is first come, first served. It can't wait. That's how I lost that giant dog crate."

"You don't have a dog." Rachel said.

"But I might get a goat!" He pointed. Nikki scoffed and sat down. Nate sighed and joined her side, "You never want to talk about our relationship."

"Relationships, right?" Jay chuckled, "Who needs 'em?"

"So you're okay with us just being friends?" Leia asked.

"Oh yeah, it's great. I love it. It's so good. It's so good and fun."

Rachel took the foam football, griping it slightly and threw it towards Joshua with force. He caught it, of course, but not without grunting in pain.