First House.

Warning Most Chapters will have NTR. I will give a warning if they do each chapter. This one has NTR.

There was a green Haired man wearing a White Suit. This man stood at a height of 6ft 6, he was built. He is the Top Enforcer of his Yakuza Family the Shie Hassaikai. After getting expelled from UA after his ex claimed that they were dating because of blackmail the Head of the Shie Hassaikai, Kai Chisaki offered him to join as muscle. His strength and quirk helped him reach the top but he was still stuck with doing some low-level jobs. He stopped in front of a mansion this one looked familiar and he realized it was the main house of Momo Yaoyarozu or now Momo Todoroki. He was here once before when he was still in UA before he was expelled, they had a sleepover, and was the same party where she and Todoroki announced that they had gotten engaged in their second year of UA. Izuku walked up to the gate and pressed a buzzer. When he pressed it a voice came out of the audio doorbell

???: Hello?

Izuku: I'm an enforcer from the Shie Hassaikai Loan Company. I have come to collect payment Miss Todoroki.

Momo: Oh! Come in.

The gate was opened automatically and he began walking towards the mansion. As he arrived at the front door it was already opened by a butler.

Butler: Please do come in sir. Miss and Mister Todoroki are waiting for you in the living room.

Izuku: Lead the way.

Izuku followed the Butler to the living room. During the annoyingly long walk, Izuku thought about how they would react since they haven't seen him in 10 Years. This thought was cut short when he arrived in the living room to see Momo and Shoto Todoroki face away talking about something.

Butler: Sir, Madam. The guest has arrived.

Momo and Shoto: *Turns around* Hel- Midoriya?!?!

Izuku: *Serious* Calm down now let's talk about the payment.

Momo: Midoriya why are you here?!

Izuku: I am the enforcer I came to get what is owed.

Shoto: We were told you went to America.

Izuku: I guess someone lied. Anyways About the payment.

Around a year after Class 1-A Graduated The Yaoyarozu Corporation was going downhill. They took multiple Loans from the Shie Hassaikai to build themselves up and they did, Momo who had taken the company after 3 years before this happened didn't know about the loans until recently and the interest became Double Yaoyarozu Corp's value. At least that is what Shoto and Momo Thought but it was only a Third of the Company Kai Chisaki wanted Izuku to try and get as much as possible out of it.

Izuku: So you have the money?

Momo: I'm sorry Izuku but we don't have it, we can't just give away our entire business there must be something else we can do?!

Izuku: Shoto?

Shoto: We can we will give anything to be out of debt!

Izuku: *grins* Anything?!

Momo and Shoto: Yes!

Izuku: Alright, Shoto first let me cuff you to your chair before I tell you what I want.

Shoto: Uhmmm Okay?

Izuku uses Anti-Quirk Cuffs and cuffs Shoto to the Metal Chair he was sitting on.

Shoto: Wait these are Anti-Quirk Cuffs?

Izuku: Yeah. We have a supplier. Anyways We decided to take 1/3rd of the Company is that doable?

Shoto and Momo: Yes!

Izuku: You didn't let me finish. But, Momo you will have to give birth to my kids.

Momo: W-What!

Izuku: You heard me.

Shoto: No she won't do that!

Izuku takes out a gun and shoots Momo in the stomach. 

Momo: What was that, I know it wasn't a real bullet.

Izuku: A Quirk Erasing Bullet. Made by my boss, This one isn't the full erasure so you will have it back in a week or so. Now since you denied me what I want I can either kill you or do it.

Momo: ... Fine.

Shoto: No way Momo you Cant!

Momo: Would you rather we die?! This isn't the same Midoriya that we knew he is brutal and gets what he wants cant you tell from his eyes?

Izuku: *Looks at Shoto* I've decided. Since you want to keep telling me no we are gonna do this in front of you Shoto. Now *Looks at Momo* Undress.

 Now *Looks at Momo* Undress