🦋ANOTHER LAND🦋

🦋Chapter Five 🦋

"Lucifer Alidius, if you do not wake up from your slumber now, I will slit your throat open and let you bleed to death." A familiar voice spoke. And who shall that be?

I opened my eyes, and I was greeted with Killian's angry face."And what is with you and your anger early this morning?" I asked him, and he lifted me up. "Nothing. It's not like I care about my partner who has been going to dangerous realms and not telling me about it." He said sternly.

Not this again...

"I also don't care that my partner and friends we're not here when I needed them." I spat. "Don't you dare blame us. You were the one who was never home." Germaine said... GERMAINE???

I quickly turned around to see them here in my bedroom. If they are sitting on my bed... Does that mean I slept on the floor?" Yes, we found you on the floor. Now tell us, Lucius..." Charles said.

"Where is the book? We need it." He said. "I believe it is with my father, but right now, let's leave it. I have more things to show you." I told them. "And what must that be?" Oliver asked. I walked over to my mirror and pointed it.

"What does a mirror have to do with the book?" Killian asked, standing next to me." Just look what I can do." I told them, then I slowly pushed my arm into the mirror, and I could feel air, cold air. Germaine quickly got off my bed and also stood next to me.

I pulled my arm back, and it was wet." How did you even do that?!" Oliver exclaimed."And that's only the beginning. Inside the mirror, there are more people but have no powers. They are weak." I told them

"So there are more people like us?" Charles asked. "No no no no. We may look the same, but they have strange big houses and things that work strangely. They even speak strange words, and I have been speaking to one of them." I said.

"Who?" Killian asked. "Daniel. He even knows us because we are a book. Just like my book. The name of the person in the book is called Alex and she is also in their world there." I said.

"Can I see the people?" Oliver asked. "Do not tell me you want to enter the mirror." Germaine said. "Darling, I am only curious, and what if there is more... land we do not know about? What if we can exchange knowledge with the people and we advance?" Oliver asked.

"I agree with Oliver, too. We can learn new things we do not even know about." Charles said. "So we're entering the mirror now?" Killian asked. They all stared at me, waiting for an answer. "Can we Lucius?" Germaine asked.

"Yes, but... We need my father too." I said. "What? Why him?" Charles asked. "Because he is the first person I pulled him into the mirror with me." I told them.

"So? What will he help with?" Killian asked."By bringing the book to us in case he has it." I said. "Well, let's go get him then." Oliver said,teleporting to Germaine
"You guys stay here in case something strange happens. Me and Killian will go to my father." I told then.

"Fine, but be quick. Me and Germaine have something to attend today." Oliver said.

I nodded, and we left my bedroom. "I hope he has the book." I said, in a worried tone."You do not have it?" Killian asked me. "I don't know. Maybe I do have it, and I'm wasting time, or he has it." I answered. "And if both of you do not have it?" He asked again." Then we'll enter the mirror without it," I said.

I quickly grabbed Killian's hand and rushed to my father's office. We arrived, and I let go of Killian's hand. "You know, I wanted to enjoy a nice walk with you." He said. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Don't worry, it's fine. We are in a rush anyway." Killian said, then knocked on the door.