3

omg- a new part yay. ToT ty for actually reading this story even tho its shit-

---------------------------

Ray had a good night's sleep.

-The next day-

He was woken up by emma's voice, thus he got and and got ready rather quickly than the others. He wanted to talk to norman. 'huh? why would i wanna talk to him so suddenly anyways?' Ray thought scoffing. "Hm? is something the matter, ray?" Gilda asked. "oh, nothings wrong" Ray said bluntly. "Blunt as ever huh?" Gilda continued. Ray looked at gilda with a confused look "What's that supposed to mean?" "Nothing! just- nothing." Gilda said before walking away. Werd. That's what ray thought before just scanning the room. He spotted his mother playing and talking with the kids. If only they knew what she was like. Ray scoffed at the sight of his mother. He knew what was wrong and didn't tell anyone.

Someone had tapped ray on the shoulder, looking back he saw that it was don, one of his friends. "Ray- you've been standing there for quite awhile now, are you okay?" Don asked "I'm fine! no need to ask me" Ray replied, it came out harsher than he intended "Sorry." He murmured "Don't worry about it! ah have you seen emma? she isn't here" Don said. Ray eyes widened "I'll be right back." Ray said before running toward his mother.

"Mama.." Ray said "Oh? ray! what do you need?" Isabella said "Can i borrow your pocket watch?" Ray said putting his out "Don't you have your own?" Isabella asked. "I need to check the tracker.." Ray whispered. Isabella sighed and took it out, she then place it in ray's hand "Bring it back within 5 minutes and don't show anyone" Isabella deadpanned...Ray just nodded in response. He ran towards the bathroom and went in one of the stalls.

(Like i don't know how their bathrooms are so please just go with the flow)

He locked the door of the stall which he was in and opened the tracker. He saw two dots together which was obviously emma and norman. 

-Ray's POV-

What are they doing? Why are they alone? Did something happen? If so, why didn't they tell me? Am i so irrelevant now? They aren't in the house..more like in the forest. What if-- No! snap out of it ray. They're probably talking about something important that they cannot tell anyone else. But they could have told me anyways right? Why is norman alone with emma tho? Does he like her? i mean..i want him to be happy..but this was not what i intended..Am i being to possessive?

Norman is his own person! he can make decisions on his own...that means..he can like emma if he want and hate me if he wants...Why do i even care...damn it, why does it hurt so bad? why do i want to cry so bad? This is nothing to be sad about! i have to continue the plant to let emma and norman live. 

I hadn't realized that tears were rolling down my cheeks. Pathetic. Useless. i could be crying anywhere but here. I probably missed breakfast but i'm not really hungry, plus the bathroom should be the last when they try to find me. That is IF they try to find me. Everything went to fast. After a few days it's conny's shipment. I'm sorry Conny. I let go of all my feelings and got out of the bathroom. I washed my face just Incase.I shoved mother's 'pocket watch' inside my pocket and left.

I had no idea what I was gonna do next, no idea what plan I had, the only plan I had was to make sure everyone was safe. I looked around for mama and when I found her I found Emma and Norman too. I just decided to ignore them tho so I just walked past them. They looked confused..I am too. I gave mama her watch back and just left to go back to the bathroom.

I went to look at myself Incase it looked like I was crying. No. That's perfect. I've been engineering this plant for the last 6 years! If this doesn't work...then I'll just be useless.

I went outside to see Norman and Emma just standing there? "Ray! There you are" Emma sounded like she was relieved. "Yeah? What is it?" I said with a plain look. "We were really worried! You just ignored us a few moments ago! We thought you were mad at us!" Norman said panicking, I've never seen him panicked. "No? Why would I be mad at you guys" I said still with a poker face. "We don't know! But don't go ignoring us next time" Emma said puffing her cheeks. Oh. I see, How could someone hate her? I see why Norman would like her. I gave Emma a small smile before just walking out the house.

-Normans POV-

Ray just left like that? When he gave Emma a smile...I got jealous. No! Not because I like Emma! Emma is like a sister to me...I mean everyone here are siblings but we're not blood related. Emma is like my bestfriend! I was jealous of Emma! Ray actually had given her a smile. I want him to give me a smile! I want him to hug me!

From today morning Ray had been acting weird. He missed breakfast which he never does! Then we see him coming out of the bathroom, we wave at him he just ignores us! He gives something to mama!

We went to the forest after breakfast but we made sure noone saw us. We were just discussing some stuff since Conny is getting adopted! I would say when mama announced that Conny was gonna get adopted he looks sad? Who knows? Their not even close to each other!

Me and Emma also went outside. When we did we received a lot of greetings. I saw Ray at his usual spot reading a book. "Ray" I said looking at him. I received a hum in response. "Let's go hide" I said with a smile. He tilted his head probably because of confusion. God he looked so cute! "Everyone is going to be the it except me and you" I said explaining "W-Wait what? Why-" "Because I want to!" I had cut of Ray before he could speak. He sighed probably thinking that he wasn't gonna be able to change my mind. I put my hand out for him to grab it. He smiled at me and grabbed it then we started to make a run for it.

Ray said that there was a spot that we could hid in. It was at the back back of the forest! " Oh we won't be able to fit..let's just go climb a tr-" " No! Don't you remember what happened last time?" I once again cut off Ray." But you'll be there right you'll catch me?" Ray said smiling. I sighed and nodded but knowing me I couldn't climb a tree properly. Ray said he would help and indeed he did. We successfully climbed a tree. I was leaning back at the tree while Ray was facing his back at me. He leaned back towards me and I could feel my face getting hotter but the second. I wrapped my hands around his slim waist and just sat there with complete silence.

Yeah there was no way the rest is gonna be able to find us.

---------------------------

AH OMG late post but here you go babes ;) love y'all

Word count : 1260 (not including this)