Part 32

After a few weeks, the situation was getting worse for the Mafias in the South continent. Mafia gangs had been torn down one by one non stop, the Canaanite, The Red dragon and The Capone.

The Cannanite was invaded with all the properties they had owned. The products, the goods ,their inventories, even their personal stuff. They weren't stolen but they were burnt down. No one was alive.

The Red dragon was evicted, they defuncted themselves. So, the leader of the Red dragon survived and also his people. But there are no more Red Dragons.

The Capone was the first gang that the Maniac got rid of after the Sarafar situations.

And of course no one alive from the blood bath.

For the one who has lived from the crazy blood war is the Sarafar and the Lysander and the leader of Ricci, Jack the leader of the Reaper and now the victims turning themselves to be the investigator. They had lost the trust of the Lysanders. And because of the circumstances, the survivors all turned their face to Lysanders but with a big gun on their hands and all the doubts and the answers would be them.They decided that the Lysanders were the one who created the mess and they wanted to erase the Mafia gangs out of their map.

The Lysander's main gym

"How the fuck this happened!?"

Father.

"Who would have thought that they were going to go down the hurry road like that..they did it all at one time..No one would have known.."

Ree.

"They aren't just 4 people for sure, Father"

Kristina.

"Darcio dead"

Kristina continues.

"Canaanite de baal too"

Ree.

"He killed himself.."

Yeongho.

"They...shepherded them in the corner.. when he had nothing but shame. There was no way out for someone like him"

Father explains the Maniacs' mind.

"Someone like him?"

Ree.

"The weak one"

Father.

"Still..it because of them"

Yeongho.

"Father, what are we gonna do? I'm afraid that my imagination is out for a reality"

Ree.

"..."

"I think..they are all shaking hands and come for us"

Ree.

"They all think that it's us.."

Ree continues.

"I would have thought that too"

Kristina speaks her mind.

"Sarafar asked us for help and they lived. Others dead because they didn't turn to us"

Kristina explains.

"If they come to us, let them.. the answer would be to protect our family, ourselves. And we have to see Sarafar as soon as possible"

Father.

"..."

"We have to know what a deal he had made with those Maniacs"