#5 the date

Moon was getting ready for his date him and eclipse had, moon wore a beautiful navy blue dress (what it looks like:)

Moon was waiting for eclipse to show up. G-Freddy asked moon on why he was wearing the dress and moon said that it's because he was going on a date. When eclipse arrived, moon want with him, curious on where eclipse was taking him too. When they got there it was at night and they we at a bridge. "Why are we here?" Moon asked, curiously. " we are here because I want to dance with you, my love"
Eclipse answered. So, they danced until moon had to go home because it was almost morning.

Back at the mega pizza place, everyone asked on where moon was and if he was ok and moon said yes and said the he just danced with eclipse. Moon went to his room and wore something comfy and took a nap.

When he woke up it was night again, moon then saw eclipse right beside him. They were talking for a while and then moon got the courage to kiss eclipse, eclipse kissed back and it turned into a make out session. After a while they stopped and Roxanne came in and asked if the want to go and get some snacks and eclipse and moon agreed. When eclipse and moon went back to there room, they talked and talked until eclipse kissed moon again and moon kissed back. They parted and then kissed again. When they stopped, moon was panting a lot and so was eclipse. Eclipse was in between moons legs, that were shaking because of the contact they had. Eclipse was about to take moons pants off when g-chica asked if they wanted to go and watch fireworks and they did.

While watching eclipse and moon kissed. When they went back to moons room. Eclipse placed moon on the bed and kissed him again. Moon was then on his back and they were still kissing. Eclipse then bit and kissed moons neck. Then it was almost morning, and eclipse left, leaving moon a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued
361 words