Deceptive Beauty

Chapter 1

Indecent Requests

Agent Marcus Marshal sat in his high-back leather desk chair with his fingers interlaced behind his head, and just stared at me. There was something in the pit of my stomach as I waited for him to say something, anything to me. I was almost positive that I was in there for my first-solo assignment as an ATF Agent. I'd always want to follow in my Father's footsteps. But, he had big boots to fill. He was an ATF senior special agent.

Agent Marshal cleared his throat snapping me out of my daydream. I smiled at him and said, "I heard you wanted to see me?"

He smiled at my nervous question. He looked down at the papers on his desk. "As you can tell Agent Quinn, we're getting a lot of heat from upstairs about the outlaw activities from the motorcycle club, Outlaw Kings, over in Savannah. Someone, or the club itself is part of a huge sex trafficking ring of underage girls. They make them prostitutes and drug mules. If they don't comply they kill them. I need you to try and infiltrate the leader by any means necessary." Agent Marshall said the last part, "Any means necessary," in air quotes. The look of shock was evident on my face.

"What the hell do you mean by any means necessary?! Obviously I'm a woman and there is no way I can get to the table. The only thing this leaves for me is..." After saying the last word, he smiled and shook his head in response.

"Hell NO, I won't be a whore! You expect me to fuck everyone in the club and hope and pray that Gavin, the President will want to tag me and give me some info during pillow talk after!"

Agent Marshal smiled and answered my angry questions. "We don't expect you to be a whore, you won't have to sleep with everyone. We have Gavin's little brother Lucas as our confidential informant. He isn't part of the club so Gavin won't talk to him. But, Lucas said he can introduce you. Gavin has been lonely, lately. He's tired of the same whores, in the clubhouse. He really just wants an ol' lady."

My mouth hung open in obvious shock. I jumped up hoping to stomp out of there, and stopped when I did a half turn and saw the picture of Gavin on the far wall to my right, he was at the top of the pyramid. He was gorgeous! His short black hair was just long enough for me to run my fingers through. His eyes were a mesmerizing shade of very light blue, his arms were covered in skulls, eagles, barbed wire and a bunch of other tattoos that makeup his tattoo sleeves that just add to his mysterious sexiness. My heart started to race. I was about to stomp out of there until the picture caught my attention and now held it. Agent Marshal noticed and stepped up beside me. I looked over to him and his shit eating grin pissed me off. He knew by my flushed cheeks that I was reacting to the picture of Gavin on the wall.

"As you can see he isn't bad to look at. At least we're not sending you after Hammer, his Vice President."

I look where he had pointed, and cringed at the picture. Besides being about 250 pounds, he had a large mean scar running from his right eye down to his chin. It looks as if it should have been stitched, but instead was just bandaged.

"Let's say I agree to doing this, if they catch me, you know they'll kill me." He shakes his head in response. "They won't catch you, they are in an arms turf war right now with the Banshees from Atlanta. His attention is caught up in that." I looked at him wide eyed only to raise my voice.

"So you're sending me into the middle of a turf war? You know what! Whatever! Let's get this done. When do I meet Lucas and figure out the rest?"

After the words left my lips I was shocked, that I was so willing to just accept my fate. The probability of me being discovered is immense. I know I will be caught and I will probably be killed. No matter whose ol' Lady I become. Club Justice is concrete.