Pt.180

Tom starts to take his shirt off and throughs it on the floor. Once his chest is bare you run your hands down his chisled body.

"You were definitely sculpted by God" You slur drunkly. 

He leans in and kisses you and then finds the zipper for your dress. He unzips your dress leaving you in your underwear. You pull him down not the bed and sit in his lap, facing him. You start to ride him, feeling his bulge in his pants get bigger each time. 

You lean in and start to make out with him, still riding him. He reaches for the hook of your bra and undoes it, letting it fall off you, still while your both making out. He bites your bottom lip making you open your mouth and he slides his tough in. He begins to play with one of your nipples making you moan into the kiss and you feel him smirk.

He pulls back and looks at you and smiles.

"Your so fucking beautiful" He tucks some of your hair behind your ear. 

He stands up in front of you and you undo the zipper on his pants, and pull them down. Dropping to the floor, leaving him in his boxers. Which now made it even more clear to see the huge bulge in them. You pull them down and it springs out at you, making your eyes widen. You forgot how big he was over the past few mouths of being broken up. 

"Liking what you see darling?" He smirks, looking down at you.

Instead of answering you take it in your hand and start going up and down. He grunts your name and all his muscles tense.

After a couple minuets pumping him, you take him in your mouth. You start to gag and you try to take all of him in. While sucking him up and down you look up at him, making eye contact. He lifts your chin slightly and kisses your head. 

When you pull back your panting for air and so is Tom.

"That felt amazing love" He says.

"Thank you" You smirk.

"But now its your turn" He pushes you down on the your bed on your back and he pulls off your underwear. He takes a quick look at your whole body and then opens your legs and goes down.

He starts kissing up your thigh until he gets to your core. He looks up at you first and kisses your belly and then puts his head in between your legs. He starts to eat you out. You partially scream his name from the pleasure.

Once he was done he looks up at you and then you feel his fingers go inside of you.

"Tom!" You scream.

"So, so, so wet for me, love" He smirks at you. 

He goes harder and faster and you almost finish but he doesn't let you.

"We can't do that yet, the funs only just begun" 

He stands up and goes to his pants, you thought he was about to put them back on.

"W-where are you going?" You ask, confused.

"I'm just getting protection from my wallet, I don't think we need another baby just yet" He laughs slightly. 

"Okay" You say. "Agreed."

Once he gets one he walks back over to you and opens the packet and slides it on.

"Are you ready darling?" 

"Yes!" You say drunkly and exited.

And then he pushes into. Hard. You grab the pillow behind you and squeeze it, moaning, as you weren't expecting it.

"Tom! Oh god" You scream.

"Did it hurt?" He asks.

"A little, but mostly felt amazing!" 

He carries on, going faster and harder each thrust into you. And every time it would get even better. 

After a couple of hard and fast thrust, you are both coming to your limit.

"Im about to finish" He says.

"Me too!" You moan as he does one last hard thrust hitting your spot again. And then you both finish.

Omg its so weird writing things like this. I've just written more of this earlier for my story "The Coffeehouse" If your here for TikTok maybe you'd wanna check it out? :)