THREE: "Dont go back for him."

꧁——————————————-꧂

It was the next day and once again Tsireya and Aonung were teaching the sully children, but this time Vineya had joined, like she promised Tsireya. Even though she desperately wanted to swim off.

All of them enjoyed Vineya teaching them about medicine, they all found it fascinating, especially kirri.

Vineya and Tsireya dove under water, guiding along the slick water. With aonung ,and a few friends that he had brought, fooled around behind them.

And very far back were the the sully kids, besides kirri. She had got distracted by the oceans beauty and swam off. Vineya and Tsireya stopped to keep track of the sullys behind them. But they all swam to the surface of the water. Vineya looked at Tsireya, confused, then she realized that this was all new to them, they did not know how to swim underwater.

What is wrong with them? Aonung signed, while laughing. Tsireya shushed him They are learning.
Loak and Neteyem stuck their heads under the water, come on Vineya signed to them. But they only shared confused faces and put their heads back up. Tsireya then swam up to the surface, along with Vineya.

"are you guys okay?" Vineya asked. "We don't get this finger talk, we don't know what you guys are saying." Neteyem said, playing with his fingers.

"Vineya and I, will teach you." Tsireya smiled, Vineya have her a look, she already knew that her saying she would go to 'tomorrows lesson' meant more lessons to Tsireya. All she wanted to do was search the ocean and spend time with herself.

"Yea, you guys are too fast, wait for us." Tuk complained, rubbing her eye. "Just breathe." Vineya said calmly.

"wait where is kirri?" Neteyem looked around "kirri? where is kirri?" Roxto, one of aonungs friend also looked around. "I saw her swim off, she's not very far. She is safe don't worry." Vineya spoke. "Let's take a break." She then suggested

_____________________

"I don't get it, why are you making me do this one?" Vineya groaned, Tsireya was making her hold the lessons on how to control their breathing.

"because, you spend a lot of more time in the water, you have excellent control." Tsireya reassured her. "And me and Roxto with help, you don't have to do all the work." she said pointing to roxto next to her. As they sat on a large flat rock, Kirri, Neteyem, and Loak arrived and sat down.

"where is tuk?" Tsireya asked "she is with our mom." Kirri said. "okay let's get started." Vineya interrupted, wanting to finish fast.

Vineya, with help of Tsireya had taught them the basics.
"first, you will intake breath in the water. Use your stomach." Vineya had demonstrated, putting her hand on her stomach and to her mouth then back down again as she exhaled. "try it."

Loak was having difficulty, Tsireya put his hand to his stomach as he tensed up at the contact. "you have to breathe through your stomach." he nodded and tried to focus but his eyes were drifting to her hand.

"your heart is beating fast, try to calm down." Roxto and Neteyem shared glances, the both smiled while Kirri only rolled her eyes at her brothers awkwardness.

Vineya put her fingers over her mouth, hiding her smile. She couldn't believe how oblivious Tsireya was. Neteyem averted his eyes to Vineya, who was staring and Tsireya and Loak. Covering her smile with her fingers.