Chapter 2

Hello! I am back again, hopefully in the same day.. Well, this is chapter 2 and I really hope you enjoy, let's get right in!

-♥-♥-♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥-♥-♥-

-♥- (name) POV -♥-

.....the world we once knew, was about to change, and not for the better.

I couldn't hear much, but one thing I did hear struck hard, too hard. "It's a Dokkaebi!"

I couldn't hear myself breathing. I don't even know it my heart is working. Time froze all around me, but I knew one thing, this was no longer a world run by people. we follow the new rules. the paragraph from a novel I would have never thought of in a situation like this kept repeating itself in my mind, 'two small horns. a downy creature wearing a straw garment was floating midair.' my mind kept wandering, but, then I saw it. it was no angel, but, it looked too... cute? to be a demon. but, I knew otherwise. it was going to be our worst nightmare.

the white fur, the two golden looking horns, and the black, garment that seemed to wrap around the body. it was definitely the chosen name of a dokkaebi. 

but, for some reason, that..creature, wasn't the main cause of my mental disturbance. "w-what the hell?" I couldn't place it, but, I felt like this was going to happen. that's when I remembered, the gift.

I opened my phone to the email, finding the attached document and opening it. it was TWSA, the entirety of it. but before I could question anything about the novel, the dokkaebi tried to.  talk? 

"&아#@!&아#!"

"&아#@!&아#@!"

"What's that thing saying?"

"Is this augmented reality or something?"

"Ew, it's so ugly!"

I heard people talk around me, but one thing caught me off guard, and I really couldn't let her do that.

"I think it's speaking spanish. should I try talking to it?"

I went up towards the man and women.

"that is not the best choice, I mean, do you even know what it is, what are you going to ask it?"

the two flinched, looking right at me with wide eyes, not expecting someone to come up to them amidst this chaos.

"ah! w-well, I-I don't know..."

hahh. this is already enough difficulty. and now that Kikai has humbly decided to place himself of my shoulders, makes it a lot better.

"Testing. Testing. Can everyone hear me?"

"Gosh. The language patch was malfunctioning for a bit."

"Can everyone hear me now?"

"hey, what do you think you're doing?"

...stupid. he's going to get himself killed. does no one really understand that random thing like this don't occur in real life?

"Pardon?"

"are you filming a movie? I have to to go my audition."

"Oh, an audition at this hour, huh? Haha!"

"I guess I should have done more research. They told me I would have the most customers if we put up the paywall at around 7 PM."

"what? what on earth are you talking about?"