Chapter 8🥀(reuploaded)

"I won't. I promise you."

Without saying anything else i left his room. I walked back to mine and laid myelf on my bed.

Honestly, i am not sure whether i should believe him or not. He sounded believable and i totally understand that he doesnt want the others to know his reasons for moving in here, nevertheless, why did he tell me the truth, though? I wasn't necessarily the nicest when i introduced myself and brought him to his room. I mean i already got nicer to, however, i still wasn't the kindest overall. So why did he tell me truth? If that even was the truth, because the longer i think about it the less it makes sense.  According to Jisung his parents are poor, but at the same time they got a new job opportunity in the US, so i strongly doubt any of this is true. Apparently they sent him here so that he has a better life. Nonetheless, i also question this. While i was in his room earlier, i could already tell by the stuff he has unpacked from his suitcase that his family was for sure not poor. Why is he lying to everyone including me? I honestly know nothing about him expect his age, name and a bit about his past school-life. But that's already it. Is he trying to hide something from us?

A knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in!"

The door opened and Seungmin came in.

"Do u wanna join me and the others tonight. We wanna do a game night." "Sure, why not", I replied. "Okay, cool. Can you also ask Jisung if he wants to join us." "And why do i have to ask him?" "Because i asked you for it", Seungmin said. I groaned while standing up from my bed and walking to Jisungs room again.

Why can't Seungmin ask Jisung? Why do i have to do it? Seugmin is the one who wants to do a game night, not me. What's more, i was laying so comfortably in bed, but i had to stand up because seemingly he can't ask Jisung by himself.

I was about to knock on Jisung's door, however, i heard him talking to another person on his phone. A person i certainty didn't know.