Prologue 3

3rd person POV

There is a kingdom called grimil a country that makes a living on selling slaves, it's a small country but it makes up for that in free labor thanks to there slaves. Slaves are there main resource and have became the main hub of the slave trade. In the capital we see three figures in dark cloaks as they made there way to the slave market, once they entered they make there way to a room with gold curtains and as they went threw them they met a bald man sitting in a throne like chair while drinking a goblet of wine. This man is Shrik Kha the head of the slave trading business and today he is going to make the greatest deal ever, the three figures stood in front of him and he said "welcome to my place of business now what do you want?" The shortest out of the three motioned for the one on her left to crouch to whisper into her ear. Once she finished they nodded and the woman spoke "my lady wishes to purchase a slave" the man smiled and asked "what kind of slave?" She spoke again "allow me to elaborate, she wants an army" the bald man smiled more and said "you came to the right place!, out of all the slavers in the howl Trackin my combat slaves are considered the best!, now what kind of combat slave are you looking for and how many?" The woman then said "my lady desires 10,000 soldiers, 20,000 archers, 40,000 Calvary men, and 60,000 sea Barring men" the man whistled and said "that's a pretty heavy Arsenal, so who pissed your lady off so much that she needs this much, anyway I don't care for that many that will cost you 1/3rd of a howl kingdom like the empire, so how do you plan to pay?" The short one looked to the woman on the right and she nodded, the woman pulled out a pouch from and from it she pulled out a clear ocean blue Jewel and she said "this is a clear Ocean diamond, we have two one now and one after completion and to add to that we'll offer you a tamed dragon ". The man was happy to hear this and said "it will take a bit but with what your offering it will be worth the price, I should have it ready in a month and that will be the rush" the woman on the left looked to her lady and she nodded and the woman said "my lady is patient so she can wait for a month but only a month " the man nodded and they went there separate ways.

Timeskip because I'm not doing recruiting

After a designated month the three dark cloaked figures returned with a small cage in toe, as they entered the huge showing area they saw the army they have purchased

They went to the seller he was smiling ear to ear and the man said "welcome back ladies!, as agreed I have highly trained soldiers of every variety as you requested, now my payment" one of them opened the cage and out came a baby fire dragon with ...

They went to the seller he was smiling ear to ear and the man said "welcome back ladies!, as agreed I have highly trained soldiers of every variety as you requested, now my payment" one of them opened the cage and out came a baby fire dragon with a chain collar around its neck, the other one tossed the other gem at him. He then gave the masters whip to the one holding the dragon, once handed he took the dragon and he said "feel free to test there responses" she then gave the whip to her lady and once she had it she turned to face her army and she shouted "Unsullied!" The men then stood at attention and she ordered "forward march!" They started marching then she ordered "Halt!" They stopped. At this moment the dragon the slave trader was holding became restless and he said "Hey lady!, tell this beast to come!" She replied "a dragon is not a slave" the man looked at her with consider written all over his face and asked "who are you?" The lady removed her cloak to reveal (Y/N) underneath and she said " I am the infinite dragon, (Y/N) Ophis (L/N), the first dragon!" She turned to her army and then she gave the order "Unsullied!" They stood at attention and she continued "Slay the masters!, slay the soldiers!, slay every man who holds a whip!, but harm no child. Strike the chains off every slave you see!"