How you met pt.2 💋

A/N this one has Gwen Billy and Vance since I didn't do them in the first one!

                                                                       Gwen

quick background info: You are quite smart but Gwen on the other hand is failing math so she needed a tutor and the principal thought you would be perfect for tutoring because of your outstanding grades. *back to present time* "will Y/n L/n please come to the office" you heard over the intercom while sitting in math class doing you work. Suddenly all eyes were on you so you got up from your seat and walked to the office,Once you opend the office door you saw Gwen who was in your history class. "Your not in trouble Y/n we just wanted to ask if you're up for tutoring Gwen in math" oh yeah of course I can" you said as you looked over to Gwen who was sitting in a chair in front of the principals desk "Perfect when can you start?" you thought for a second and then said "im free tonight" perfect

                                                             Time skip

You had arrived at Gwens house during after school hours for the tutoring and tutored her and you guys ended up talking a lot and become great friends,Ever since that day you were befriends and would always talk and hangout!

                                                                Vance

It was Saturday and you were bored at home so you decided to go out to the grab n go and maybe get some snacks and play some pinball. You put on some clothes (whatever you want to wear) and hopped on your bike to go to the grab n go. You biked for a quick 10 minutes and arrived at the grab no go,You hopped off of your bike and opend the door to the grab n go. You noticed a blond figure with long curly hair playing the pinball machine,You recognised him because he would usually have bigger crowds around him while playing but this time it seemed like know one was there.You stepped closer and watched  but all of the sudden he lost and yelled in anger.You stepped closer and looked at him and said let me try,Vance moved out of the way and scoffed.It seemed like he was trying to beat his high score and it seemed pretty easy (Because your a pro 😎) you easily beat his high score and he just stared at you shocked "You have to teach me how to do that sometime" Sure you said in response "maybe we could meet here tomorrow and ill teach you some tricks" You opend the door to leave but before you could you heard someone say "Wait" You turned around and Vance was now in front of you he then said "whats you name?" You smiled "its Y/n" you said "im Vance" I know you said as you left to go and bike home (A/N im not proud of this one 🤡)

                                                     Billy

(Some background info:You just moved into a new neighbourhood and Billys you neighbour) I was sitting on my porch waiting for the morning paper to be delivered.As I was waiting I saw someone on there bike with a dog running next to him and he was who I thought was the paper boy and it seems like I was right because he stopped in front of my house and threw the news papers.The boy hopped off of his bike to my surprise and said "Hi im billy and this is my dog, Were neighbours thats my house right there" He said pointing to the one next to mine "cool Im Y/n its nice to meet you" I smiled softly. Well since were neighbours were neighbours we should get to know each other im sure my mom and dad would love to meet your family" "that sound great!" (You and billy became great friends and thats how you met im not putting any more details because im lazy😪)

Word count:648🫶🏼