2- Next♡

"You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged. Oh I realize, it's hard to take courage in a world full of people, you can lose sight of it all. And the darkness inside you can make you feel so small."

Chapter Theme Song: True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.

•♡♡.

Sanoh

Now, if you could see me now, you'd be like: Sanoh, why are you doing? See, I never wear stockings. Not because I'm a Tomboy or anything. I'm not a Tomboy. I just don't like skirts and dresses and panties (sometimes). No, I never leave my house without any panties (you naughty). I like my boxers. They feel like shorts, and it's easier to stay in them when I get home from work. Because I'm usually really knackered.

But now, going to this interview, I have to wear a skirt. It's not that bad, it's just, my legs are a bit slim and I think I look weird.

I thank God for our town's community church. It's how I own this white top and black skirt. Natzy is the one who requested that I wear stockings, but I've hated stockings since the moment I was born. When I was a kid, I used to sink my nails in them and rip them apart, and my mom eventually gave up one day and allowed me not to wear them anymore. I sigh at the memory, looking at myself in the mirror. My mom would have loved to see me now. Look, mom, I'm wearing stockings...

And they're not so bad...

"Ow..." I mewl, reaching down and itching the thin fabric at the calf. I take that back.

"Sanoh! You look like a girl!" Issy gasps with bulgy round eyes from our doorway.

Yuki comes to look over her shoulders, narrowing his eyes. "Are you wearing stockings, Sanoh?"

I roll my eyes and fully face them, opening my arms wide. "How do I look?"

Yuki says, "Like an alien."

"Like a princess! A very, very pretty princess!" Issy says, "I'm going for my camera, don't move!" And she scurries away, her ponytail swaying behind her, while my brother enters the room suspiciously.

"Don't you have work?"

I sigh. This nosey mushroom. "Yes. But I took a day off." I can't tell them. I can't tell them I've lost my job; they'd be so worried. "I am accompanying Natz somewhere; she asked me to come along so I asked my boss for the day." I tilt my chin.

"Oh." He shoves his hands in the pockets of his joggers.

"Mm. How do I look?" I fix the neck of the sheer blouse that's tucked into my skirt.

"You really want me to answer that?"

I shrug. "Heck, yeah."

He bends his lips, stepping back to give me a once over. "You look strange in anything that's not jeans or boxers-are you wearing a hairclip?" He squints his eyes.