SANS WHY IN THE ACTUAL F*** ARE YOU SLEEPING | chapter 2

*insert name* POV: I don't know how long it passed since I died, and frankly, I don't care, it's nice being dead *insert name* thinks, suddenly, pineapples-

take 2

suddenly they see a light accompanied by a loud scream (if yk then yk)    

Papyrus POV: (idk how to make thoughts, so lemme-) *thinking/backstory*:I was walking with sans with me talking about our usual routine when he actually had the nerve actually to fall asleep, Sigh, that lazybones, I don't know what I would do without him *end thought/backstory*

Papyrus: SAAAANS WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES, YOU NEED TO GO TO YOUR STATION AND KEEP LOOKOUT FOR HUMANS, SAANS WAKE UP!!!*insert name* POV: "huh wha-" says *insert name* since he definitely has no idea what's going on (*wink* *wink*)

???: "FINALLY SANS, HONESTLY HOW DID YOU EVEN FALL ASLEEP WHILE WALKING AND TALKING" *insert name* hears someone, uh, yell-talk?*insert name* was still in a daze, and so the person? (he doesn't know💀) asks "SANS, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"   *insert name*, finally realizing that the voice was talking to him probably, he asks "who, me?"  ???: "YES SANS, YOU, WHO ELSE WOULD I BE TALKING TO?"  

*insert name* finally (FINALLY!!!!) realized where he was, and who he was talking to, he was in snowdin, and he was talking to WALUI-

take 3

                                                                                                                                                                                                         The great papyrus, and being the quick thinker that he is, he put one and two together (who lived happily ever after) and realized that he was sans, yk just the classic, no biggie, considering if he got destroyed by error, the multiverse would follow suit (he doesn't know yet, dw, this is still a VHS sands underman story (Real) )

so he did what he knows best 

panik

calm (pyprus helped wit dat)

PANIK (he absorbed the things that happened in his non-existent brian)

296 Words (this part not included)