Sparks dim(but they are still in love)

Y/n pov: I wake to the sun beaming in my face and then I hear the notifications of my phone.  I look at my phone see messages of Eddie texting me "good morning" I smile and get up from my bed and start brushing my teeth. 

*time skips*  

Eddie's pov: I get put on my shirt and grabs my guitar to go out. Then I see Y/n across the street and she runs to me and gives me a big hug.  Y/n: Hey babe *smiles softly*  Eddie: Hey sweetheart you had a good night sleep? hm? Y/n: Yea I did but I wanted you to spend the night last night. *pouts*  Eddie: *laughs softly* I know baby I had practice yesterday so I couldn't stay you know that. Y/n: I know but its like we don't spend  that much together anymore ever since we started dating. Eddie:*sighs* Babe you know I always love you right? *touches her cheek softly*  Y/n: mhm *nods cutely* but I- Eddie: No buts lets hang out today okay? how does that sound? Y/n: sounds good to me *looks at him lovingly* Eddie: mhm good *smiles softly* 

*time skips* 

Y/n: *laughs softly* this is fun baby! (they are at the arcade) Eddie: yea it is but Im gonna win! Y/n:nuh uh! (she wins) Eddie: ugh. Y/n: do I sense a sore loser? *says teasingly* Eddie: shut up. Y/n: you know I never shut up right? Eddie: Then Ill make you shut up Y/n: and how are you gonna do that? *says teasingly and playfully* Eddie: by doing this~ *says flirtatiously* *kisses her passionately and deeply* *Y/n kisses back and goes on for a minute* *they both pull away*  Y/n:*blushes softly* that was... just amazing! Eddie: oh yeah?~ Do you want me to do it again?~ hm?~  Y/n: you know I do~  

The end!