𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 "𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

'Fire & Desire' by Drake blasting through Nardo's black Roll Royce Cullinan as the two sat in a empty parking lot and watched the sun set, both of them rolling up and vibing in their own world.

Hades had took Laparis out to go shopping seeing how he wanted to spoil the hard working smaller, He brought Paris lot of things although the boy didn't want him to go all out on him.

Once Dez start liking person he would buy them the moon if he could, he really liked Paris so he brought him so much stuff as he possibly could.

Paris had transferred to a new college named the university of Miami, the smaller stayed off campus of course but he's been giving his focus on school and he had a exam coming up so he's been studying like crazy for that.

Hades wanted to take that off of his mind a bit so he took him to the local mall and bought to a empty parking lot so they could vibe and watch the sun go down.

He really liked Laparis because he wasn't like the people he liked in the past.

Paris was intelligent, and was beautiful and mature, and so so adorable in Nardo's eyes, and can always put on a outfit despite the occasion like Nardo.

He was such a lighthearted soul and a wonderful friend to have, they been getting closer with each as the days went by and he started to like him more and more.

Nardo had stayed the night with Laparis for the past two days and they binge watched their favorite movies and getting to know each other better.

Nardo couldn't lie about the fact he was really into Laparis and the smaller's vibe but he didn't want to rush anything with him.

"You rolled yours, tinkabutt?" Nardo asked raspy, looking over at Laparis and admiring the boy's side-profile who nodded his head, "Yep but mines don't look that good like yours." He said softly with a pout.

"Yo shit fyee, i'll teach you how to roll like a pro. Kay, li' ma?"

Paris blushed and nodded his head once more. "Mkay, stinka." He mumbled with a smile on his face.

Nardo grinned at the pet-name the smaller gifted with him as he patted his Amiri pocket and realized he must've left his lighter in his bedroom.

He smacked his lips softly then looked over at Laparis, "Pretty boy, you gotta a lighter? I left mines at the house."

"Yea, I think so." He said before picking up his Chanel wallet and opening it and pulling a light pink lighter out of his wallet and handing it to Hades who chuckled at him, "Whatt?" Paris frowned softly.

"You so girly guh, pretty boy." Nardo said fondly, using Laparis lighter to spark his joint and handing the lighter back to Paris who smiled then sparked his blunt and placed his lighter in his light blue Lanvin Batman tapered jeans pocket.

"You favorite color pink huh? I seen all em pink fitted hats and Jordan's you got in yo closet." He said, looking over at him before taking drags of his joint.

"You stalkin' my wardrobe?" Laparis blushed making Nardo chuckled at him, "I had walked past when I had stay the nite." He explained.

"Yes, my favorite color pink. What's yours?" He asked, looking over at him and taking drags of his blunt then watching Nardo ghost the smoke and lick his lips afterwards. "Black, I look good with it on." He said, exhaling the smoke from his lips and taking more drags of the drug.

"You look good in any color. You really Mr.put that shit on, luv." Laparis laughed, smoking his own blunt.

Dez felt his dick pulse at Paris's complement then he smiled, "Shit, thank you." He muttered, feeling his body become relaxed as hell as the weed began to effect his body.

"You welcome, stinka."

After a few minutes. The blunts was out in the ashtray, and Laparis was quietly admiring Nardo's side-profile as the older man scrolled through his Apple Music playlist and played 'West District' by PartyNextDoor.

Paris smiled as he realized Nardo playlist was completely different from the way he looked, he had a lot of R&B and throwbacks on his playlist and even listened to Jhene Aiko, SZA, Summer Walker.

And, it was a green flag in Paris opinion. Everything about Nardo was a green flag, he was sweet and the funniest guy you can meet.

He was extremely sweet to the smaller, he treated Paris with respect and like a princess.

'This nigga is a win.' Paris looked away before Nardo could notice his gaze.

Nardo turned his attention to the smaller in the passenger seat and grazed his tongue over his lips softly. "Can I tell you sum. Pretty boy?"

"Mhm." Paris looked back at him and the two met a line of vision which made Paris blush as Nardo smiled at him "I really enjoy yo presence and your personality and the way you are, ion wanna rush anythang 'tween us but I want you as my li' yea cause I fuck wit you but we can move slow if das coo wit' you, ma."

Paris felt his cheeks become excessively warm, and he immediately nodded his head to Nardo words. "That's absolutely coo' with me, Hades. I really like you too." He said truthfully.

Hades flashed his smile at the smaller, "You do?"

"Yes, stinka." He smiled at him fondly, leaning over the glove compartment and placing an soft peck on Hades's cheek, "I been liking you for a while, handsome."

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬,𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬?

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬,
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬?