First meeting

Racetrack was seven when he first saw the love of his life.

. Spot colon .

. Racetrack knew him and spot were never going to happen but he liked to dream anyway. Him and spot were completely different and thats why the could never be together.

𝟏. 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 , 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝟐. 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟑. 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

So anyway, on race's first day of being a newsie he accidentally went on to Brooklyn grounds .
" what are youse doing here." The boy spat.
" I'm just trying to sell me papers." Race answered.
" give me your money." The boy demanded.
" okay, okay." Race cried.

Then suddenly out of nowhere he was the outline of a boy . He prayed to himself that he would hurt him but then the new boy said ." Crusher , give to boy his money back." The new boy started.
." Okay spot ." Crusher said as he threw the money back at race .

Race couldn't be more bothered about the money , all he could think about was the boy with the perfect tanned skin and blonde hair called spot.

"Are you ok ." Spot asked ." I'm spot . Spot Colon , prince of Brooklyn, but as soon as me brother moves on I'll be the king . And who are you ."

" I'm racetrack. Racetrack Higgins." Race replied.

And that was the moment race knew the only person he could ever love was spot colon.

Sorry for the crap writing , hope you enjoyed xx