Meeting sandy

It was the first day back at college, I was so nervous, I got dressed, went downstairs, ate my breakfast and did my hair. When it turned 8 o'clock I left for college, it took about half an hour walking. When I got to college I walked to my classroom and sat in my usual spot, then this gorgeous girl walked into the room, she must have been new as I had never seen her before. All sorts of things came into my head. Why am I thinking about this?
I don't even like girls. Well I don't think I do, do I?
I'm so confused. All of a sudden she started walking towards my desk.
She's so hot. She sat down at my desk and gave me a really cute look. Her eyes were gorgeous, they were an unusual colour, they looked a golden colour. She smiled at me so I smiled back. I spent the rest of the day thinking about her.

After school had finished I went home and layed on my bed. As soon as I layed down all of the thoughts of her I had of her came crashing back into my head. Today was so confusing I have never thought of anyone that way before, I haven't even had a boyfriend before, so why am I thinking of girls all of a sudden, was it her amazing scent or was it her beautiful blind curly hair, it might have even been her stunning eyes or maybe her confidence. Nervously I went downstairs and asked my mum if I could have a word with her, my mum sat me down and explained everything that it could be to me.
"Mum!" I said nervously.
"Yes!" She replied.
"I want to tell you something but I don't want you to shout at me or think differently about me, like I don't want you to see me as not your daughter." I said scared.
"Go on, I wouldn't do that, I love you!" She said caringly.
Here it goes I thought to myself.
"Mum, I think, I think I am umm, gay." I said starting to cry.
"Really?" she said sounding really happy.
"Yeah!" I said still crying.
Don't cry baby, I love you! It's ok don't worry, I will always love you no matter what, I am so happy for you, it was a hard decision for you to make, it's going to be ok!" She said making me really happy.
"Thanks mum! I love you too!" I said happily.
"Go and get to know her, you never know what will happen." She said positively.
After she said that she gave me a hug.