🛼🍦Chapter 5🍦🛼

You mad Lo'ak  a box that is red and it has red gilter on it and it says kiss of hug on the side. There is a slit on the top and you put 50 hug ticket looking things in it. And 50 kiss ticket looking things in it. You where smileing the whole time you made it because you really like Lo'ak. Then you decided to make him a chocolate cake with red icing and some  cherrys. You thought you should get him something so you got home the same thing that raps around your stomach. And rapped it with seaweed. "He is going to love this" you thought to yourself. You set everything you made under you coat and go out side. "Hey" lo'ak says running up to you like he does every morning. You ignore him.

"Hellooo you in there" he says knocking on your head. You try so hard not to smile but you mange to not to and,you just snake his hand and growl. "Damn what did I do" he says confused and a little upset. You keep ignoring him and walk faster. "Well fuck you to I'm done here" he says walking a way. You get to the spirit tree and swim around it and you to shore where you can see the sunset,the butterfly fish and the tree at the same time. You set the basket you had in you hands down.

You set the picnic you had in the basket. And you head home. On the trail home you run into neteyam."hey I was looking for you" he says happy. "Yeah what do you need?" You say happy. "Why have you been ignoring and being mean to Lo'ak today?" He says as his face changes to happy to alitttle mad. "Ok don't tell him but I'm being mean to him so when he least expects it I came take him to mine well kinda our spot and give him his presents and cake" you say really excited.

Lo'ak is watching you talk to neteyam he can't hear you but he sees you and he is really jealous because you didn't talk to him and you happily talking to neteyam. "No fair it's my birthday and she didn't talk to me and she is talking to neteyam" he says talking to tysireya. "It's okay neteyam is her best friend and she loves him so obviously she is going to talk to him" she says while marking food for dinner. "Wait she likes him like she like likes him" he says worrying. "No you dummy she doesn't like him like that me and him are together why would she like him" she says giggling/laughing. "Oh right" she says scratching the back of his head nervously.

513 words

________________________________
Hi loves sorry it has been like 1-2 weeks since I posted I'm sorry. I have been so busy and today I am free so I will be posting 5 parts today to kinda catch up I might even finish today I don't know.