𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏'𝙎 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.❞

𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓 of fate these two met on this night, on a full moon. This was never meant to happen, these two were never meant to meet. Something wrong had happened for these two to meet, the other wasn't even nearly ready for this battle nor was he supposed to be. Six eyes looked down at a burgundy haired boy who stood frozen in shock. The six eyed demon would have left the other deeming them a waist of time but...

Those earrings caught his eyes...

"You.." The demon muttered out as the murderous intent that had not been there, began to surface. Slowly he began to draw his blade and this is what brought the burgundy haired boy out of his frozen fear. Thankfully he'd began to move his body because if he hadn't he would not have been able to block the demons attacks.

Although despite blocking the others attacks he was still thrown back, as the force of the attack was far too strong for him. Grunting, the burgundy haired boy was quick to pull himself off the ground so that he wouldn't get hit by the next wave of attacks. Looking up he was met with cresent blades coming in his direction...there was no way he could move in time...

"Tanjiro!" Suddenly the other had been pulled out the way of the cresent blades. Blinking he looked up at met gazes with a white haired woman that dragged him along. Currently the boy was being held under the arm of a woman that did not bare the same uniform as him. Her waist length white hair flew freely as she dashed off carrying the boy, while her whine red eyes quickly scanned over the area.

"Fubuki-san?" The burgundy haired boy; Kamado Tanjiro asked in confusion.

"When..thank you.."

"I need no thanks Tanjiro, we should focus on getting far from-" The white haired woman; Subarashī Fubuki spoke out before she had been cut off by blades flying in their direction.

Cresent blades.

"Shit." Subarashī cursed out as she avoided the blades flying in their direction. Sliding on the ground she quickly shifted herself around so that she'd face the cresent blades flying in their direction. With swift movement she maneuvered around the cresent blades only getting scratched from close calls.

"Fubuki-san put me down, I'm-"

"Tanjiro I'm not going to let you die, so shut up and sit back as I try to get us out this situation." Subarashī shouted out as she then jumped back and landed on a tree branch. Swiftly she began to move tree to tree in order to try and gain some distance from the demon.

'Crap, I can't out run him...'

Glancing over her shoulder breifly her eyes widened at cresent blades suddnely invading her vision. Quickly she jumped up and stepped on the side of a tree before propelling herself away from the blades. As she went through the air she suddnely met face to face with the six eyed demon.